LOUDER THAN BOMBS ✓

(Edited)

"So it was all just a game for him. His concern and caring seemed genuine to me. All of this, however, was part of their plan. And why would they do something like that? I never considered dating Taehyung, even though I had liked him for 5 years because I knew he was out of my league. Instead of forcing me and Tae closer together, they should have asked me what I wanted first. This was not something I expected from them. Jimin has always seemed the most sensitive and emotional to me, and he chose to do so. Why did this happen to me?"

As usual, I began talking to myself and became emotional.

I didn't leave the room for the next three hours.

It was already evening. I just had a coffee with Soojin 5 hours back. Then after I didn't have anything. However, after hearing all of this, I was no longer hungry.

JK knocked on my door a few times, but I was in such a bad mood that I didn't want to see him. He assumed I was sleeping all the time. I didn't leave my room for the rest of the evening. I could hear members outside. I went back to sleep after locking my room and turning off my phone.

I woke up early the next morning because of a growling stomach. I walked out the door and heard the doorbell ring.

Me: "Who is it this early?"

I opened the door. To my surprise, it was Bang PD and the manager of BTS members.

Bang PD: "Where is everyone?"

Me: "I'm not sure. Should I call them?"

Bang PD: "No, let me do that."

He seemed angry. What if there was another article about Soojin and me? I got worried as I thought about that.

I returned to my room to retrieve my phone. Before I could turn it on, the members were in the living room with Bang PD.

Bang PD: "Jia, sit here with the members."
We all sat with a puzzled look.

A few papers were handed to us by the manager.

On the front page, we saw photos of me and Jungkook holding hands. 

The golden maknae of BTS was spotted with a girl.

BTS' Jungkook was seen getting out of his car with a girl the other day. They were holding each other's hands. They were spotted in the parking lot of their dorm. Is this a hint that Jungkook is dating? The identity of the girl is unknown. If Jungkook is dating, we congratulated him.The news must have devastated the hearts of the fans.This news has yet to be approved by their agency.

We could see several pictures. The photos showed us sitting in the car, getting out of the car, and how he waited for me and held my hand as we walked to the elevator.

This news was covered by every newspaper, magazine, and news channel, and it also went viral

We all were scared now.

Bang PD began talking in his broken English.

Bang PD: "Where you go Jungkook?"

JK: "Jia had a problem, so I went to her workplace to pick her up."

Bang PD: "What problem?"

JK: "She was unconscious and had a fever."

Bang PD: "I want the truth, Jia."

I turned to see my Oppas and JK. They all were worried. Because of me, their careers were jeopardized.

I told Bang PD the truth.

Bang PD: "And why I don't know all this?"

JK: "It wasn't a big deal."

Bang PD: "What if Soojin did something? She is our responsibility. And, who asked you to go Jungkook?"

RM: "I gave him permission. We were all concerned about Jia."

Me: "It's entirely my fault, sir, and not theirs. Please don't blame them."

Bang PD continued with his broken English once again.

Bang PD: "You broke the contract. Now no classes or part-time work for you. Stay here for a month, be better, and go back to your country. You broke the contract so I break my promise."

Tae: "You can't do that."

RM: "We'll come up with a solution. Don't be too harsh with Jia."

Me: "It's fine by me. I won't step out of the dorm for a month. I'll be leaving Korea for good after a month. Thank you for being so patient. And please accept my apologies for the inconvenience."

JK: "It wasn't your fault."

Me: "Anyway, I have to leave."

After that, I bowed down and I returned to my room to give them some privacy.

___