DOES THAT MAKE SENSE? ✓

(Edited)

After 3 hours...

We were all in the living room. The doorbell rang suddenly. JK walked over to the door and pushed it open. He came with a familiar face. I had been seeing this face for past years, obviously in photos and interviews. In his early 50s, healthy-looking, short-heighted (shorter than Jimin, the group's smallest member), wearing specs and a nicely dressed man. He was holding a brown-colored folder.

Everyone stood up and ran towards him, happy as if the small children had been left alone at home all day and were looking forward to seeing their father at the end of the day

Everyone stood up and ran towards him, happy as if the small children had been left alone at home all day and were looking forward to seeing their father at the end of the day. They exchanged smiles and greetings. All I could focus on was seeing them with Bang Si-hyuk because I couldn't understand a word they said and it was making me nervous. He soon began walking towards me.

Me: "Annyeonghaseyo Seonsaengnim" (Hello Sir!) and I bowed down respectfully. 

Hitman Bang: "Annyeonghaseyo. You know Korean?"

Me: "No sir. I just know a few phrases. I can only greet. Sorry for the inconvenience."

Hitman Bang: "It's okay. Now all of you should come here and take a seat. Let's talk." 

He said those things with a smile on his face, but in a commanding tone that sent chills down my spine.

JK and Jimin were seated next to me. The rest of the members quickly sat in the spot they had discovered. Bang Si-hyuk sat in front of us, near the fireplace, in the chair.

Hitman Bang struggled to communicate in English. As a result, he began speaking in Hangul (Korean), which RM translated.

RM: "Hello Jia. First and foremost, my apologies. You are in this situation as a result of my members' and staff's negligence. I came to see you yesterday as soon as I heard the news. But you were unconscious. We don't tend to keep strangers with us too often. Because BTS is really important to us. Taehyung was shocked last night as he imagined what would have occurred if you hadn't saved Yeontan. As a result, he asked me to let you stay with them since he was apologetic and grateful. It's fine with me if you stay with the members. Because you're all old enough to determine what's best for you. However, you must adhere to certain laws and regulations, which I will outline later. Before I go any further, can you tell me if you're okay being here with seven young boys?"

Me: "Yes, I feel at ease. And that's fine with me because they're all incredibly nice and helpful. In addition, I have no acquaintances in Korea. If this had not been the case, I would have returned to my country."

Bang PD said something again, and RM translated.

RM: "So I'd want to inquire if you require a nurse or a caregiver. Because I know my boys will look after you, but they won't be able to assist you with certain tasks, such as hair or clothing. So, if you desire someone, I can find someone for you. When these boys are on stage, we have a girl who assists them. She is a staff member. So it would be safer that way."

Me: "I don't require assistance all of the time. Because I can walk. When I need to wash my hair twice a week, I might require her."

RM: "Okay. I'll send her some clothes the very next day. You are free to do whatever you choose. You strike up a conversation with her and exchange phone numbers in case it is helpful."

Me: "Okay Sir."

Bang PD flipped open the folder he'd been carrying around. He removed a few papers from the folder and handed them to me. It seems like I had to follow the regulations.

But, much to my surprise, he distributed the remaining to all of the members. This meant that not only did I have to obey specific guidelines, but so did the other seven.

It said...

RULES TO BE FOLLOWED.

1.) YOU HAVE BEEN CHECKED BY DOCTOR MIN. THE IMPROVEMENT OF YOUR LEG WILL TAKE ONE MONTH, WHILE THE IMPROVEMENT OF YOUR HAND WILL TAKE THREE MONTHS. CHECKUP AFTER A MONTH. SO YOU MUST STAY FOR AT LEAST 4 MONTHS HERE.

2.) YOU WILL HAVE PHYSIO SESSIONS FOR YOUR ARM AND LEG AFTER 3 MONTHS. I'LL SET UP EVERYTHING FOR YOUR DEPARTURE AS SOON AS YOU'RE FINE.

3.) YOUR VISA HAS ALREADY BEEN EXTENDED.

4.) YOU MAY CONTACT YOUR FAMILY. BUT NOT EVERYTHING CAN BE SHARED. THE MEMBERS' PRIVACY MUST BE RESPECTED. I, BANG PD, CEO OF BIG HIT ENTERTAINMENT, HAVE ALREADY CONTACTED YOUR MOTHER AND INFORMED HER THAT, "WE GAVE YOU FOUR MONTHS TO WORK FOR US BECAUSE YOU ATTENDED THE FANS MEET WITHOUT PURCHASING TICKETS, WHICH WAS ILLEGAL. YOU MUST PAY BY SERVICE IF YOU DO NOT HAVE MONEY, AND YOU'LL BE KEPT IN THE DORM."

5.) YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TELL YOUR COWORKERS AND FRIENDS WHAT YOU ARE DOING HERE.

6.) DO NOT GET TOO CLOSE TO THE MEMBERS; KEEP A SAFE DISTANCE FROM THEM ALL.

7.) ONCE YOU CAN WALK, YOU MAY GO OUT ONCE IN A WHILE WITH BODYGUARDS; THEY WILL ESCORT YOU. YOU MUST NOT LET ANYONE KNOW WHERE YOU ARE STAYING OR WITH WHOM.

8.) DO NOT GO OUT BY YOURSELF WITH ANY MEMBER.

9.) IF MEMBERS TAKE YOU WITH THEM, YOU MUST ACT LIKE ONE OF THE STAFF MEMBERS; WEAR A MASK IN CASE THIS HAPPENS.

10.) DO NOT TAKE PICTURES OF/WITH THE MEMBERS. IN CASE YOU DO, DO NOT SHOW OR UPLOAD IT ANYWHERE.

11.) THE MEMBERS' STUDIOS ARE ON THE FLOOR ABOVE THE DORM. EACH OF THEM HAS A SEPARATE STUDIO. THEY ARE SOUNDPROOF. AVOID GOING THERE AND DO NOT RECORD WHEN THEY ARE AT WORK.

12.) THEIR PRACTICE ROOM/DANCE STUDIO IS ON THE FLOOR ABOVE THE STUDIO. GOING THERE DURING THEIR PRACTICE HOURS IS A FORBIDDEN. VIDEOS AND PHOTOS ARE NOT ALLOWED.

13.) WHAT THE MEMBERS EAT, HOW THEY ACT, WHAT THEY DO AND EVERYTHING RELATED TO THEM CANNOT BE SHARED WITH ANYONE.

14.) NO VIDEO CALLS ARE ALLOWED WHEN YOU ARE WITH MEMBERS.

15.) DO NOT BE SEEN WITH YEONTAN IN PUBLIC WHEN YOU ARE ALONE.

I've already done a background investigation on you. I'm aware that you're an Indian. Aside from that, I'm also aware of what you're doing, your age, your family's occupation, and how you ended up here. We didn't discover anything strange, so you're allowed to stay. I'm hoping you won't let me or my members down.

To be followed strictly.

_______________

Miss. Jia

The third clause confused me. I couldn't help but exclaim loudly, "VISA? EXTENDED?" 

My passport was taken from Bang PD's folder and delivered to me. I was convinced it was in my bag the entire time. But, to my amazement, on the last night of his visit, he took my passport with him.

We all started looking at each other. All we could do was return our gaze, take up the pen, and sign. It was the first time I had ever signed anything like this.

Whatever it was, I was delighted because the father of these seven adorable kids gave me permission to stay here for four months.

I was grateful to Yeontan, Taehyung, and Bang PD.

I promptly returned to my room after Bang PD had departed to inspect my suitcase. Except for one thing, I had everything in its proper place. My BTS bracelet, which I gifted myself on my birthday. V's name was scribbled on it with his autograph. I was wearing it on my left wrist before the accident. The doctor may have given it to someone because I injured my left arm. But who could it possibly be?

____