24/7 = HEAVEN ✓

(Edited)

A week had already passed...

We were becoming accustomed to one another. Our schedules were now set. The maknae line would return to the dorm at 9 a.m. every morning following their workout. Meanwhile, I'd sit in the drawing-room with my milk and cereal. In their respective studios, J-Hope, Suga, and RM worked late. Jin, on the other hand, woke up late since he frequently worked overnight.

We'd all get ready and gather in the living room around 11 p.m. We'd all get ready for lunch at the same time. They were accustomed to the Korean cuisine they had been eating for years. But once I moved here, I frequently assisted Suga and Jin in the kitchen. I showed them how to make a few vegetarian dishes. JK was my little helper in the kitchen. When he was around, it was a lot of fun. They all enjoyed the food and were eager to try new dishes.

The rest of the members cleaned up the dishes and kitchen after lunch. The chores were fixed. The cooking was done by me, Jin, Suga, and JK. Cleaning utensils was done by RM and Tae. Jimin and Hobi were in charge of cleaning up the mess we made in the kitchen and at the table.

After lunch, we played a few games. They didn't seem like world-famous idols to me. They were too easygoing.

I began to discover a few things about them after spending a week with them.

__

RM- He had all the qualities of a true leader. He was the calmest and most mature in the group. I used to pester him with questions because he was the only one I could communicate with due to the language barrier. He, on the other hand, responded calmly. He was easygoing, despite the fact that I could tell we were two years apart in age. He acted as a bridge between me and the other members. In his spare time, he would either work on his songs or read books.

Jin- The oldest one, yet fun-loving and easy to talk to He was always laughing and making crazy jokes (Dad jokes) that I couldn't understand because I didn't speak Hangul. But, as he once stated, "I don't know what he said, but let's laugh," and I would laugh when I saw his windshield wiper laugh. He was also the most hardworking man. Also, he was the most hardworking guy too. I enjoyed his company. He never made me feel inferior, despite the fact that he was 5 years older than me.

Suga- He was an introvert as well as an extrovert. It all depends on the situation and how he must act. But he was my first friend, and I felt at ease around him. During those seven days, we talked a lot. Despite the fact that he didn't open up much, he always made sure I didn't feel lonely.

Jhope- The group's ray of sunlight. His smile was contagious. When he was with the younger members, he would act like a maknae, and when he was with the older members, he would act maturely. He acted as a bridge between the Hyung and Maknae lines. We weren't particularly close, but we shared a good equation.

Jimin- A cool, easy to go, guy. He was the one who became my good friend after Suga, though he didn't know anything about me in detail. But it was fun when he was around. He was also the most caring person. He was concerned about all of the members, including me, and made every effort to be there for us when we needed him.

Tae- I wished I could be closer to him, but I never had the chance. Now that I started living with them, he seemed like a normal guy. He would never hide his moods, may it be happiness or sadness, or frustration. He was closest to Jimin, but he got along with everyone. As he was the closest to his family, he would call them at least twice a day. He talked to me casually. I wanted to be closer to him, but I could never befriend him.

JK- The golden maknae and the naughtiest one. He always had a smile on his face and seemed to love every bit of his life. For me, he would constantly get into a fight with Jimin (jokingly). They would frequently play rock, paper, scissors (gawi bawi bo), with the winner getting to spend time with me. It was so cool. He was also my helper in the kitchen. He was, nonetheless, more mature than he appeared. He could do anything and everything. For all of us, he was a savior. When we were in danger, we always looked up to him.

Tannie aka Yeontan- He loved me. He would sit with me in the morning, play with me throughout the day, and even sleep with me at times. He was the one who helped me and Tae get closer, even if it was only a little. Tae couldn't live without him, and Tannie liked having me around.

__

I was impressed by how much they all appreciated one another. They were close, yet they also respected one another's privacy. They usually called the older members Hyung because they (Koreans) were raised that way. As a result, I had to follow this tradition as well. Except for JK, who was a year younger than me, I called each of them Oppa (females referring to older males). Despite the fact that he called me Noona/Nuna (Males speaking to older females).

After a week, JK, Jimin, and I were like the three musketeers who would always hang out. While Suga and I had a heart-to-heart discussion. I had a good time with the other members as well. They never made me feel like I didn't belong or like I was a girl when I was among them. I felt like one of them, and I had a great time with them.

I didn't know what the remainder of the days had in store for me, but I'd already had a great time with them for a week. They were also on a sort of mini-vacation, so they spent as much time with me as they could.

___

[Age of the members: Jin- 29 years, Suga- 28 years, RM and Jhope- 27 years, Jimin and Tae- 26 years, Jia- 25 years, JK- 24 years]

{Note: These ages are not real. I have shown them a year older as per my story}