GOOD DAY? ✓

(Edited)

When I woke up, darkness filled my room. It occurred to me that it was already dusk. I got out of bed, turned on the lights, and discovered Yeontan on my bed. I'd been missing him for the past two days. I spent a few minutes with him. After that, I washed my face and exited my room. Yeontan had been following me around like a small baby following its mother.

 Yeontan had been following me around like a small baby following its mother

The boys were in the kitchen when I walked out. The kitchen and table were filled with certain vegetables and ingredients. There was complete chaos.

Me: "What are my Oppas up to?"

They shifted their gaze to me when they heard me.

JK: "Noona!! How are you feeling now?"

Me: "I'm fine Kookie. Do you require assistance?"

Tae: "Yes, indeed. Take a seat on the couch. We'll call you when we're done with the food."

That guy is always savage, though not as much as Suga. I followed his instructions.

The aroma of wonderful meals permeated the dining and drawing rooms.

Yeontan and I continued playing for some time. 

After half n hour, 

J-Hope: "Jia, the dinner is ready."

Suga: "Today we're sitting on the floor. Guys, please assist me in bringing the food into the living room."

I stood up to assist them.

Tae: "You will not be helping today. For the rest of the day, you are our special guest, and tonight will be extra special for you."

JK and Jimin: "YESSSSS! Wait there while we come."

They arrived with a variety of pans, dishes, bowls, and spoons. They seemed to have dragged the entire kitchen into the living room.

Suga: "RM, Can you turn on the TV?"

RM: "Anything for Jia."

Me: "However, I don't want to watch television."

RM: "Correction. Anything for Suga Hyung."

The pans' lids were opened by Suga and Jin.
A pan had Paneer tikka masala (curry), the dish had Naan (flatbread), and the bowl had Mexican tomato corn soup which was garnished with some cream and some rice in the rice cooker.

I was amazed when I saw proper Hindustani (Indian) dishes. All of these were my favorite dishes, so my eyes sparkled.

Me: "Indian cuisine? What's the occasion today?"

Tae: "Do we need a reason to have something of your choice?"

Me: "Not exactly. But why did you make all this today? Why didn't you all take a break after the exhausting photoshoot? Also, how did you all find out about my favorite food?"

Suga: "Jia, turn yourself to the TV."

I sat with my back to the television. I turned around and saw my mother on the screen.
My eyes couldn't believe what they were seeing. I pinched my cheek and it was real. None of this was a dream. My mom was right in front of me, not personally but visually.
My tears couldn't stop running down my eyes because I was too happy.

Jin: "Annyeonghaseyo Imo" (Hello Aunt)

RM: "Jin Hyung means Hello Aunt."

Mom: "Hello boys. We meet again. How are you all?"

All together: "We are good Aunt. How are you?"

Mom: "I am fine beta. I mean I am fine, my sons."

I was staring at the screen endlessly.

Mom: "Is Jia bothering you? She's not interfering with your work, isn't she?"

RM: "No Aunt. Because of her, we are enjoying our work."

I had no idea what was going on in front of me. How did they get to know my mother? "We meet again," my mother said for what reason. Why are my Oppas acting as if they've known my mother for years?

___