~ Chapter 19 ~

"Sit down please. And now the moment you've all been waiting for, the champions selection!" as dumbledore slowly approached the goblet blue flames appeared. we all waited eager to find out who our champions will be. i couldnt breath.. 2 of my best friends put their names in the goblet.. I don't know what I'd do if they get selected.. I can't lose any of them. All these thoughts came to my head and made me worry even more.. The fire then glowed red then a piece of paper flew out.. Then another.. Dumbledor caught both papers then looked at the crowd "The two durmstrang champions are... Viktor Krum.. And Andrei Akulov" everyone stood up and started cheering, I did the same but felt sick. Andrei was chosen.. As both Viktor and Andrei walked to the back room with wide smiles on their faces I felt myself breathing heavily.. I'm worried Andrei is gonna get injured.. Before my thoughts continued the flames turned red again and two papers flew out, "The two champions for beauxbatons are... Fleur Delacour and... Gabriel Badeaux!" Everyone again stood up and started cheering, as the two girls went to the back I started to worry.. Next is hog- The flames turned red again and two papers flew out. As dumbledore got the papers I held my breath.. "The two chosen hogwarts champions are.. Cedric Diggory and... Harry potter?... HARRY POTTER ''Wait did I hear that right- Harry walked to the front beside Cedric with confusion and fear in his face, everyone glaring at him and complaining how he wasnt of age yet.. As Dumbledore talked to Harry for a few minutes, both him and Cedric went to the back room. "Well! in the end only two will go down in history. Only one school will hoist this chalice of champions, this vessel of victory the triwizard cup!" as dumbledore left the great hall and into the second room, all the teachers followed and all the students left the great hall almost immediately to start talking about what just happened.. all I know is that the two people I didn't wanna get chosen.. were. well.. chosen..

As i was walking back i caught up to Hermione and Ron, "what do you guys think? How did Harry put his name in the goblet? The twins couldn't even do it.." "we don't know y/n.. That's what we are trying to figure out.. it just doesn't seem like him.. he didn't even seem interested with joining" after Hermione finished her sentence Ron started to complain and I started to get annoyed so I waved goodbye to them and just walked away.

As I was slowly walking back to the common room I found myself breaking down.. All these thoughts come to my head.. After tears started going down my cheeks I ran to a corner and continued crying. After a few minutes I heard a familiar voice say "who's there?!" I looked up and saw Draco Malfoy, my best friend.. When he walked forward and saw me he ran to me and hugged me "oh y/n.. What's the matter?" as he sat beside me, he held my face and wiped off my tears.. I started to explain how I was worried about Cedric and Andrei, it was good talking to Draco.. We haven't been able to spend much time together.. And I missed him and his comfort. As i finished he just nodded and hugged me tight "im sure.. They will be ok.. y/n don't worry.. They will be ok.. But we must be going to your common room.. It's almost curfew" as he reached his hand out to help me up I looked down and followed him.. As we were slowly walking to my common room he held me tight and kept on reassuring me that everything will be okay. Once we reached the portrait for the gryffindor common room I hugged him one last time "draco.. Thank you.. I'm sorry for not coming over as much" "don't worry y/n.. I'm glad you have more friends in your house.. I'm always here for you" as he ended, we both hugged each other tight for a few seconds then said our goodbye. As I entered the common room I ran up the stairs to go to my dorm.. I wanted to rest.. I was exhausted