~Chapter 34~

As I wake up, I feel my arm wrapped in bandages.. It still aches from a few hours ago. As I sit up I see Father Mason and Draco around my bed, Draco is holding my hand, Mason is hugging me and father is sitting at the end of my bed holding my arm. As I move they all wake up instantly and ask if i'm okay "I'm sorry.." they all just smile and remind me that it's not my fault. After a while father and mason left and said their goodnites as me and draco sat on my bed. I told him what happened a few hours ago and i could hear him mumble "i will kill that boy once i see him" i just laughed until i looked out the window.. I think draco saw him before me... but he chose to not point it out. Before I could stand up to go to Harold, Draco jumped up and gestured to me to not move. As I watched Draco walk over to my window and give Harold a snack he walked back slowly and waited for me to allow him to open it. I was honestly hoping it would be george.. And him admitting he was wrong but the i saw draco's face frown "dear y/n.. I just heard the news now.. And i know right now you might not wanna join.. But it's gonna be me and Fleur's wedding this weekend and I've been meaning to owl you.. I would understand if you didn't feel comfortable joining, but I just wanted to inform you because you were one of the main people I wanted to invite... pls owl back your response, if you want you can invite a date. Love, bill" draco read aloud and I sighed and layed back down on my bed "i wanna go..." i told draco "y/n- you don't have to" "no. I want to go. I don't want George to be my excuse to not enjoy life '' Draco nodded and sat beside me and held my hand. (A/N: ok, i know the wedding is in the last book/movie.. But I wanted to use this as an opportunity because I really want my story/book to be more unique than other fanfictions. I'm sure there might be some that might have the same idea? I'm honestly not sure cause i have not seen anything like this yet.. But i just wanted to change up the story and write a fanfiction on what i wish i read when i was obsessed with reading george x readers)

After that day, news spread fast.. I got letters from every Weasley, but George and even from the trio.. They were all checking on me and asking if i will join the wedding, and i would owl back my response and tell them my answers to the questions they have asked. I realised i have not even owled back andrei nor cedric, so i decided to check in on them and tell them what's been happening. Molly would come over with ginny and even sometimes fred with my favorite pastries. NArcissa helped me look for a dress for the wedding.. The theme was all white, so she went to diagon alley with me and we had a dress made for me.. It was a beautiful long gown that fit every curve in my body.

This past week I was able to forget about the breakup.. Until it was time to go to the burrow and attend the wedding. I woke up early that morning with Draco and Narcissa downstairs, Draco had his suit in his arm and was talking to his mother who was giving him rules. I was slowly walking down the stairs and overheard their conversation "you must take care of y/n-" "mother i know, i wont do anything to ruin the wedding i just wanna make sure y/n will be safe and that george would back off" before they could continue they saw me and smiled. Narcissa walked up to me and handed me my dress "y/n, your dress! If you want i would gladly help you get ready and fix your hair and make up" i smiled and nodded "narcissa.. I cant thank you enough, i'm so glad i have someone like you who would treat me like their own" she smiled and gestured me to go back up my room and start getting ready

 I cant thank you enough, i'm so glad i have someone like you who would treat me like their own" she smiled and gestured me to go back up my room and start getting ready

As I sat in bed listening to all of Narcissa's orders onb what to do I saw Draco enter with a shy smile in his suit

As I sat in bed listening to all of Narcissa's orders onb what to do I saw Draco enter with a shy smile in his suit. Me and narcissa looked up and smiled "well kind sir, you look quite dashing" we all burst out laughing narcissa continued. After a while of Narcissa fixing my hair and makeup she walked me to the mirror, as I looked down and saw my reflection I was shocked. I never knew I could look so- so different. I hugged her tight and thanked her. She nodded and told raco to wait outside to put my dress on. As I put iron and looked back at my reflection and smiled again.. Tonight might be awkward.. But i'm sure it will be amazing. Before I leave my room to meet with my father and draco I go to my closets and grab a jacket.. Well.. to cover my arm.. I sigh and wear the jacket then head downstairs. As I reach the last step I can hear both mason, father and lucius gasp "darling you look beautiful" I cursed and thanked father. After a while of thanking them for help draco stood beside me and brought out his arms for me to hold. As we walked slowly to the fireplace he whispered in my ear "everything will be fine" I nodded and we started to shout "BURROW" and drop the floo powder.

The green flames start to appear and surround us, I close my eyes and wait for us to arrive. Draco taps my shoulder and as I look up I see a big white tent outside of the burrow where there were many guests. As I entered I heard many people gasp and I started to see all my friends come over and give me hugs..