~Chapter 37~

Ever since fred asked me out we would spend so much time together, he would join my lunches with the slytherin's and even help me and cedric with our small picnic dates.. And all our friends would always cheer when they see us "holding hands", I honestly felt like i was actually dating him.. But i knew we both didn't actually like one another... well i don't think he likes me.. Its just a stunt..

It was early in the morning and i wake up to 3 people standing over my bed shaking me awake, as i sit up i see hermione, pansy and ginny smiling wildly at me "why did you guys wake me up.." "COME ON Y/N its your date with fred" they all giggled and ran to the bathroom, i groaned and followed them. As i entered i saw a chair facing the mirror and a bunch of hair and makeup on the counter, i looked at them confused, but they all shrugged and pulled me to sit on the chair. After a while they finished up and i smiled at my reflection. My hair was in a short half pony with small waves with barely and make up. I stand up to thank them and they all just giggle. They all went ahead to the great hall as i looked for an outfit i could wear, i decided to wear a floral dress with off shoulder sleeves. Before i go out i remembered my mark and ran back to my trunk and got my white cardigan. As i was walking down the stairs i saw george slowly walk to the door, i walked over to him and he turned around "are you alright?" "ya im fine" his voice seemed a bit different.. I didn't really mind it since it was early in the morning so i just nodded and headed to the great hall.

I entered to see all my friends sitting together with fred with big grins on their faces, draco looked disappointed but still supportive. I walked over to them and they all became silent "ah there you are love, ready?" i nodded and said goodbye to my friends, they waved back and fred and i was headed to hogsmeade. As we passed by the shrieking shack we stopped at the same place and Cedric had our first picnic. Everything was decorated with fairy lights and I noticed the rose petals and candles on the floor.. Thats what george used to do... i smiled and thanked fred, as the day went by we decided to pack up and lay on the floor to look out at the view. We both talked about stories and sang together, id play with his hands as i lay my head on his chest. I would tear up for a few minutes remembering me in george's arms and fred would hug me tighter and i would smile. After a few hours it started to get dark and we had no plans on moving our positions. Before i could close my eyes something started to feel weird.