~Chapter 35~

As the wedding ended me and all the guests went back to the dance floor and started to dance, after a while I got tired and told Draco I'd be back. I entered the burrow and looked out the window to see the entrance of the tent and that's where I saw the familiar redhead dancing close to Angelina johnson. I freeze and stare at them until I feel tears slowly rolling down my cheeks. I move out of the burrow and into the yard where I put my knees up to my chest and break down into a sob.. I thought to myself.. How did he move on so quickly... but before I could continue all of these thoughts I heard a familiar voice call out my name "y/n!" I look up and see Fred smiling sheepishly. He kneels down and hugs me tight as I cry on his shoulder. "You saw george dance with angelina didn't you?" I nodded and noticed that Fred was a bit cold and distracted, I wanted to ask what was wrong but I chose to ignore it and continue on why it's bothering me so much. I look back out the yard and see the two smiling and dancing to the song and I start to look down "oh fred... he was my best friend.. He was my soulmate... how can he not love me anymore... no one will ever love me again.." he sighs and hugs me tight "oh... y/n... but- but i love you" he said with a smile and i just looked down and continued.

The night was long and all that happened was me and Fred sitting in the backyard, his arm around my shoulder as my head was leaning on him. We both become silent and just enjoy one another's presence. As a;; the guests started to leave and I stood up and thanked Fred, as I walked back to the tent I saw Draco dancing in the middle of the dance floor by himself swaying left and right. I joined him for a few minutes then we both decided to congratulate Bill and fleau one last time and go back home.

As we went back home I walked straight into my room and slowly put down my hair and washed off all the makeup. I changed into my pajamas and layed in bed thinking about what Fred said. As I stared at the ceiling, Draco greeted me goodnight and left to go back to the manor.. Fred loves me... as a friend right? It needs to be... he is my best friend.. I don't wanna change that.. I don't see him that way and i'm sure he doesn't see me in that way. I'm just overthinking this situation a bit too much. With these thoughts in my head I fell asleep.

As the weeks passed we had to go back to hogwarts, father and mason always helped me pack up my trunk, then we would do the same for mason. It was quite entertaining to fix up mason's trunk because he would have different supplies than me, all his stuff were green because he was sorted into slytherin like 3 years ago.. But still I would always find it so entertaining. As both me and Mason were ready we left our trunks near the door and continue our day.