~ Chapter 11 ~

I woke up on my bed with the worst headache.. I turned around and the reflection of the sun hit my eyes, as I laid in bed trying to remember what happened last night, I slowly sat up and noticed that everyone was not in bed anymore. I looked at the clock and noticed how it was almost 11 am and realised that everyone must be in the great hall eating breakfast and getting ready to ride the Hogwarts Express. As I walked slowly to my trunk I got my clothes and dressed up. After a few minutes of walking to the Great hall I bumped into a familiar redhead, I looked up and it was fred.. "Fred! There you are!! I was looking for you! We need to talk!?" "oh uh morning y/n! I see you finally woke up.. Last night was quite eventful" "Fred! Please don't tell George what I said.. He's my best friend and i dont wanna ruin that friendship" as I stood in the front of the great hall begging Fred to forget what happened he chuckled then smiled at me "y/n.. Don't worry i won't.. Now go inside and eat breakfast.. We have a long day today" as he walked away I noticed all my friends giggling and looking at me. I slowly walked to them and sat beside George who put his arm around my shoulders. "ah there's the life of the party! She finally woke up" as you felt a bit embarrassed you were starving and started to dig into the food.

After a few minutes we all finished our breakfast and walked to the common room. When we all arrived and collected our trunks, we looked around our dorms making sure we didn't miss anything then walked out to follow the crowd of students leaving the school. Me, Hermione, Ron and Harry walked back to the hogwarts express and started to talk about our plans in the burrow and what we were excited about. Once we reached the last compartment I saw draco looking at me and gesturing for me to go to him. I waved goodbye to the trio and walked towards Draco. When I walked towards him he slowly opened his arms and gave me a long hug. "I know you won't be home for 2 months cause you will be with the wealbees, but i just wanted to spend some time with you until we reach the kings cross station." I nodded and entered the compartment, I slid the door shut and waved at everyone who was in the room. It was Pansy Parkinson, one of my best friends who welcomed me to hogwarts. Blaise Zabini, Draco's guy best friend. Crabbe and Goyle, The two "body guards"/friends of draco and a new guy named Theo. The entire train ride was fun, I was able to catch up with all of them and get to know Theo better. As we arrived at the station i waved goodbye to all my slytherin friends and headed to the teachers cabin to say goodbye to Mason and father

As I entered the last corner of the train I knocked and waited for the door to slide open. As I noticed my father open the door I jumped on him and gave him a long hug. As soon as I let go, he looked at Mason who looked like he was about to break down. "Mason why are you gonna cry?!" "i won't see you for almost 2 months.. I will miss you y/n! Pls write to me" as Mason finished his sentence I hugged him tight and chuckled. As I finished I looked at my father "thank you again father, I promise I won't disappoint you" as I finished my sentence he gave me a proud smile and before I left I looked back at Mason and smiled "and I promise ill write to you once a day" he nodded then both him and father gestured for me to go and find my friends.

As i stepped out of the train i felt someone grab my shoulder, i looked up and saw george weasley and his smirk. "Are you ready y/n? You will be with me for 2 months.. You should feel honored by this beauty, honestly" as I snickered at his horrible joke, I nodded and pretended to feel proud. We both giggled until I heard someone shout out "GEORGE!! IS THIS Y/N??" I looked forward and saw a kind woman with red hair, just like all her children with a sweet and homey smile run towards us while holding her children. "Goodness! You are much more beautiful than how George explained ''I looked at him with a smirk on my face and replied "thank you mrs weasley! I was quite excited to meet the mother of these well behaved children. I would hear great things about you and couldn't wait to get to meet you in person'''' oh there! you are quiet charming, please call me molly!" as she said that everyone started to chuckle as I nodded. A tall and thin man with red hair walked towards us, "ah! You must be y/n! I have heard quite interesting things about you! Call me arthur!" "nice to meet you arthur! I actually brought you something i heard you might like since my mom was quite a collector" i then brought out a small duck and gave it to the man. He then smiled and chuckled "ah! A rubber duck! I have one just like this. I must name them.. Since you gave me this.. Lets name it y/n '' everyone chuckled until molly explained "well let us go now children! We must be off" as all the kids followed the two and I could stop replaying what Molly said "You are much more beautiful than how George explained ''. Does that mean he talked about me to his parents?! George left me and stayed beside Fred in the car ride, while i sat beside Ginny looking out the window and admiring the view below us.

"Are you sure she doesnt know that it wasn't me who she confessed to? Are you sure she thinks it's you?" "yes george! Don't worry, she doesn't have any clue it was you who she was talking to that night."