~ Chapter 14 ~

As I woke up early in the morning I heard knocking on my door "come in" I yelled, as I looked at the door I saw Draco and Mason smiling widely at me and jumping "you guys are so immature.." "hurry up y/n! We must be on our way to the quidditch world cup ''i started to giggle but i still nodded and gestured them to leave the room. As they left I got my outfit and got ready. As I left my room I saw everyone standing in front of the entrance looking up the stairs waiting for me to go down. As I walked down the steps I apologized and giggled. i looked to the side i saw narcissa smiling at me, "oh y/n! You look lovely! Now go on you guys might be late, oh and please do be safe! I don't want anything bad to happen to you guys" as we all nodded and said our goodbyes. It was time for us to use the portkey. we all held onto the small box on the back of our garden and started to circle around slowly going up to the sky, before I could wave goodbye to Narcissa I noticed how she disappeared and we were on our way to our destination. "LET GO" father said, we all did as we were told and landed outside of a large area filled with tons of people. father and Lucius talked to two people who were sitting in front of a table and gestured for us to enter enter a tent. once we entered I noticed the tent was double the size of what it appeared to be, me, Draco and mason ran into one room and got ready. I wore both red and green to support both Ireland and Bulgaria, because I didn't really know who I wanted to win, but both Draco and mason decided to wear red. As we were walking up to our seats both me and draco followed Lucius and father up to the minister's box, as I was talking to mason asking him questions about what its like in his house and being around Draco we stopped and heard Lucius start to say "well put it this way, if it rains you will be the first to know" as i looked up to see who it was i locked eyes with a familiar redhead. It was George and Fred Weasley, they were waving at me while I smiled at them. Once Lucius stopped harassing and judging the weasley family, they all started to walk to their seats and so did we. As I was following them I felt horrible for not apologizing to Arthur for all the things Lucius was saying so I decided to leave them for a bit and visit the the family who treated me like I was one of them.

As I was walking up the steps someone grabbed my waist from behind and hugged me, as I turned around it was George and fred. As soon as I saw the two I jumped on them and hugged them tighter than they expected "Oh George I think someone missed us dearly" as Fred chuckled. I just nodded and continued to hug them until I heard another familiar voice. "y/n!! You are here" as i looked up i saw ginny running towards me and behind her was everyone. As i greeted and hugged everyone i went to arthur then looked down "i'm sorry for everything Lucius said.. It wasn't right" "y/n i really appreciate it, but do not worry.. That's just Lucius" we all started to giggle but then i started to hear the crowds going wild.. I guess it was time to say goodbye "maybe i can see you guys after the game! I must be off now.. They might question why i'm taking awhile" they all nodded and waved goodbye.

As I was walking down the steps and straight to our seats I smiled at Draco and Mason, as they looked at me with weird expressions the Bulgarians showed up. Then the game began.

Once the game was over, we were all walking back to our tents. I saw George again, but before I could walk over to him father grabbed my arm "y/n.. Please listen to Draco ok? You need to be safe ''I looked at him in a confused expression "what do you me-" before I could finish my sentence he apologized and ran toward Lucius. As he left I found Mason and Draco in our tent packing up. "Draco! What is happening?!" "y/n just hurry up and pack up your things. We need to go. NOW" "why?!" "y/n.. Pls! I'm just listening to fath-" before Draco could finish his sentence, we heard a loud bang. Then another. Then another "it's time! We need to go now" Draco grabbed me and mason and he pulled up towards the portkey. As we were running to the forest, I saw George running with Ginny and fred. I was gonna run to him, but then Draco tightened his grip "y/n! I'm serious we need to go now." and before i knew it we were in the air holding the portkey then we started spinning. After a few minutes we arrived back at the Malfoy manor and I started to cry. "DRACO WHAT IS HAPPENING?! MY FRIENDS-" i fell to the ground and covered my face with my hands "im sorry y/n! I needed to obey my father.. I couldn't let you get hurt.." After a few hours of crying.. I finally stood up and ran to my house, as I arrived I went up the stairs and into my room. I got a piece of paper and i started to write a letter to owl to george making sure and everyone is safe.