~Chapter 40 Part 2~

This is the happy ending of the story, if you wanna read the sad ending it will be the "chapter 40 part 1"

~Hogwarts battle~

we have been running away for hours, I stand in the middle of the entire battle watching all the students and teachers run for their lives and running for safety hoping to catch my breath and be reunited with everyone I love. After a second of trying to steady my heartbeat, George starts to pull me and Fred again down the halls following all of the students and teachers. As I watch everyone go to the room hidden behind the stairs, me and the twins run up to the roof where we all sit and catch our breaths. I look up and see our school, all the destructions the death eaters have made.. I look behind me and walk towards the twins who seem to stand up with worried expressions but warm smiles. they both open their arms and we all hold one another for awhile.. "Ready Fred?" "Ready, y/n?" "ya.. George?" he nods and we all chuckle for a second. we all stepped out of the hug and before we could say anything we hear a loud bang from the outside.. I look up to george who looks at Fred and nods, before I realize what he meant.. Fred starts to grab me and pull me towards the stairs back in the school.. but before he could take another step i move and loosen his grip running back up the roof to George who was standing their with a sweet smile "love.. you need to go with Fred.. its safer.. please.." "dont do this... George.." he holds me in his arms and looks down to face me and kisses me like there's no tomorrow. as he lets go for air I hug him tight and look back up "promise me you will be safe" he says as he wipes away the tears rolling down my cheeks "only if you will.. George.. please.. you are my forever.. I cant loose you.. when this is all over.. we can finally start our promises and start our dream life... I become yours.. and you become mine.." he chuckles and kisses me one last time before Fred pulls me back down. as I run looking back up to the roof I could feel Fred tighten his grip making sure I wont be able to escape again. I follow him after a few steps down the stairs, then we reach the room everyone is hiding from.. as we enter I see all my friends and family.. I run towards Mason and Father and hug them tight "thank God you are okay, you scared me y/n" father said not letting go off his grip, I hug them both.. happy everyone is safe.. I look to the side and see all my friends all hurdled up in different groups trying to stay warm and safe.. I run towards Draco, pansy, Theo, crabbe, Doyle and Blaise and I hug them tight "you guys are safe" they all nodd and hug me back "y/n pls stay here.. we dont want anyone else to get hurt" I nod and run towards my other friends.. Hermione.. Ron.. Molly.. Arthur are all there.. wait.. where is Fred.. he was just here a minute ago.. I run around the room trying to look for him and I find him standing beside his other brothers making a joke, I try to run towards him until I notice a death eater facing his wand towards the wall that is beside them.. I raise my wand and shout "FRED MOVE, EXPELLIARMUS" as a bright light shoots out of my wand I notice the wall falling and I stopped... I couldn't breath... did Fred.. did he.. make it.. before I could open back my eyes I hear someone shout "AVADA KEDAVRA" I opened my eyes and saw Fred facing his wand to the death eater who was behind the wall and a wave of relief lifted my shoulders.. I ran to Fred and everyone happy everyone is safe "thank you.. if it wasn't for you.. I wouldn't have.. made it" I started to feel my tears roll down my cheeks until I heard someone come into the room shouting "Y/N?!!" I looked behind me and saw George with his wand out looking around the room and I ran to him, he put dropped his wand and ran towards me. he hugged me tight and lifted me to the air.. we didn't let go.. and I felt like I was safe.. that I was finally home.. he let go and looked me in the eyes "see.. we are okay" I chuckled and hugged him tight again.. after awhile he looked up and saw his family with a wild smile and ran towards them and embraced each one..

after everything settled down I saw George go up to my father and look at me telling me to stay where I was, I was confused but walked towards Hermione to ask her if she is okay.. and where she has been..