~ Chapter 4 ~

~ The day i go to hogwarts ~

I woke up to the cold breeze that hit my face. I started to open my eyes when I noticed someone staring at me. I yelped and sat up to see who it was, once I started to squint my eyes. The figure walked towards my bed and I heard a familiar voice "Ah! y/n, you're finally awake! I've been in my room for almost an hour figuring out how our first day will be '' after the familiar voice finished their sentence I looked up and saw my best friend, Draco malfoy. "Well good morning to you too.. Do you have your outfit and trunk re-" before i finished my sentence draco pulled out a pair of jeans and a green hoodie and in his other hand was a big green trunk. I smiled and sat up, once I was in the end of mu bed I finally realised it was our first day of school! I should start getting ready. As I started to stand up, I looked at the window outside and it was still dark. i looked back at draco with a confused expression then he sighed "it is 7 am.. I just got excited and wanted to get ready with you cause i wanted to plan out how our day would be" i smiled back at his response and walked to my dresser where i looked for an outfit i could wear for my first day of school. I then pulled out gray jogging pants, a black top and an oversized jacket. i didn't really think much about my outfit since i will be changing into my robes on the train ride to Hogwarts. As I got my outfit I looked at Draco and said "you can get ready in here, i'll go in my bathroom and get ready there" as I was walking to my bedroom door I waved at him and he did the same.

As I walked to the end of the hallway, I saw a small figure walking towards me. I squinted and realised it was Mason. Instead of walking to the bathroom I went closer to him and opened my arms, as I knelt to the ground with my arms open he ran to them and hugged me tight. "Can you believe it! I'm going to Hogwarts with you and dad! I'm so excited" you giggled and replied "i am as well! Why are you up? It is so early""well i couldn't really sleep because i was excited and a bit worried since it's your first day"i  then held his shoulders and looked into his eyes "i will be fine! You don't need to worry about me. Do you wanna get ready together?" as i said that Mason started to nod vigorously which made me giggle. As we both went to his bedroom to pick out his outfit, I noticed how he was already packed. This made me realise how i need to double check on my trunk to make sure i have all the necessities. As we chose his outfit we both got ready and headed to my room

I entered mu room and noticed Draco fully ready with a big smile on his face, while he was looking inside of his trunk. He was counting all the pairs of pants he had and looked at every pocket. As he was doing that I joined him and did the same.

*after 3 hours of checking our trunks*

As I started to complete everything in my checklist, my door slowly opened. The three of us then looked up to see 2 of our house elves smiling at the entrance of my room. They were holding small roses in their hands and said "this is for both you and master Mason! We wanted to inform you your father is waiting for you downstairs and to wish you luck in your new school" as they finished I stood up and thanked them with a small hug.

Once they left my room I closed my trunk and brought it down near the entrance door. While waiting for both Mason and Draco to come back with their trunks I was looking around my house. After a few minutes of waiting they were both going down the stairs with their trunks as they reached the end, father entered with the malfoy's and we all ran to our parents and hugged them. As they all giggled, Narcissa looked at Draco and gestured him to stand beside her, as he walked towards her, father said "it's time for us to go to the train station! We must go before the station gets packed with muggles" as father finished I looked at Draco with an excited expression and he smirked back at me. As we all walked to the door, all the house elves helped carry all of our things while both Father and Lucius counted all the trunks to make sure we had everything.