~ Chapter 28 ~

After days passed i stayed in the hospital wing, i didn't move or eat anything.. I wanted to stay beside Cedric and make sure he was okay, all my friends would visit to make sure i was okay and would bring food and clothes that I could change into. George brought in the 2 teddy bears and at night I would hug ced (the bear) and put y/n/n (again the bear) beside cedric. Madam Pomfrey told me that he would be okay and that i can go back to my common room, but i didn't wanna leave his side after what happened.

I woke up to Cedric shaking me awake, "CEDRIC?!" as i saw him smile i jumped on the bed and hugged him tightly. He chuckled and looked at me "i told you i would be okay.. How long have you been here?" before i could reply to him George came in "for far too long, Madam Pomfrey called me to come over and bring you to the common room since ced is awake now" "george give me one second please" he nodded and i helped cedric sit up, "i'm really glad your up now.. You really worried me" he smiled then looked at george "y/n i think it's time to go back, i'll be fine" i nodded and hugged him tight again.. Knowing he's alright has made a weight lift in my body as I let go. I wrapped my arm with George and walked out of the hospital wing and walked towards the portrait hole.

As me and George entered the common room all my friends shouted "Y/N! YOU ARE FINALLY HERE" as i chuckled and opened my arms they all hugged me tightly. Before George could grab me back hermione pushed him away "no way, give me time to talk to y/n! She missed out on some special news" as she pulled me up the dorm and closed the door. She turned around with a big smile on her face. "While you were in the hospital wing with Cedric, me and the girls went to hogsmeade and bought you a dress for the goodbye dance!" "wait.. There's a dance" "ya.. You missed dumbledore talking about it 2 days ago.. They are planning a goodbye dance! Since me and the girls figured you would be preoccupied with ced, we got everything for you" "you guys didn't have to! When is it?" "oh of course we did! It's happening tomorrow night.. So you have the whole day to prepare everything" as Hermione finished her sentence she walked across the room and carried a small paper bag "okay, open this and tell me what you think.." as i looked at the bag, i slowly picked it up and unwrapped it.. There was a white gown and clear heels.. "Hermione.. It's beautiful.. I cant thank you enough" as i stood up to hug her she chuckled "now you and all of the girls.. Are matching! And of course including me" as she finished her sentence someone knocked at the door.

As i opened the door i saw Mason looking at me with a small white rose "y/n! Follow me" as Mason started to run and hold my arm

As i opened the door i saw Mason looking at me with a small white rose "y/n! Follow me" as Mason started to run and hold my arm. I kept on asking him "what's happening?!" we stopped in front of the great hall and I looked down at Mason with a confused expression "enter the great hall!" as i slowly opened the door i saw george standing in the front of the teachers table and flowers everywhere, as i walked towards george and mouthed what was happening he winked at me. As he held my hand he cleared his throat and then shouted "Y/N! WILL YOU GO TO THE BALL WITH ME?!" as everyone looked at me i started to nod and he twirled me around. As everyone saw me say yes they started to cheer and go back to what they were doing.. "Oh and y/n snape.." "hmm?" "I love you" "I love you too George Weasley". After he cleaned up all the decorations we walked towards the common room where I ran up to the dorm and told Hermione everything.