~ Chapter 18 ~

As i woke up i looked out the window and saw the sunrise, i slowly sat up from my bed staring at the sky. Today is gonna be so fun, as i looked around the room everyone is still in bed asleep. I slowly stood up and got my outfit on the end of the bed and tiptoed towards the bathroom. I finished getting ready and that's when all the girls came in greeting me and getting ready as well. As I was walking out of the common room, Hermione ran to me and held my shoulders "where are you going?" "oh! Morning hermione, i'm on my way to the great hall.. Wanna tag along? I'm gonna meet with ced" she nodded and followed me out of our dorm.

As we entered the great hall I bumped into someone and immediately apologized, when i looked up I saw George Weasley being pulled by my father.. "What is happening here?" as i finished my sentence i tried my best not to laugh at how frightened George looked. "This boy pranked me this morning with fireworks in my office.." as father finished his sentence me and hermione looked at each other and started chuckling "oh, well go on! Have fun father" as they were walking away from the great hall and into father's office me and Hermione started to burst out laughing. When we entered the great hall I saw Cedric sitting with his friends at his house's table, I waved goodbye to Hermione and I tapped Cedric's shoulder. he jumped a little then turned to look up at me, he started to grin and stood up, "well i must be off guys! See you later tonight" as he took my arm, and he wrapped it around his. We started to go out of Hogwarts and down the hill, After a few minutes of walking down we reached the shrieking shack. I was confused until we turned a corner and that's when I realised we were going to hogsmeade. "Ok, so uh i was planning on just having a fun day here in hogsmeade.. and maybe buy ced a few things" "whos ced-" "oh! The teddy bear.. Of Course you will name it ced! It's the best name.. You named the bear ced right '' I started to giggle "you wish" as I finished my sentence I ran away and Cedric tried to chase after me as we both ran around and we started entering some shops as well. I got some candy for Fred and George from honeydukes so that I can give it to them when we go back and a small hat for.. ced...

After a while of running around hogsmeade cedric looked at me and gave me a small smile "ok, so i set something down behind this building.. Close your eyes.. NO PEEKING YOUR GONNA RUIN THE SURPRISE" as he put his hand around my eyes to make sure i'm not cheating, we slowly walked around the snow then stopped halfway. After a second I felt Cedric take his hand out and said "voila!" as i looked down on the floor i saw a small picnic filled with all different types of food and a small teddy bear. "So we could catch up, OH and this.. For ced.." he handed me a bear that is lighter than the first bear he gave me.. This time it was wearing a gryffindor robe "Maybe you can name it y/n/n (your nickname) so the bears can be miniature versions of us!" i hugged him and whispered "thank you" which made him chuckle "now come on! Let's start eating, all that running starved me" as we sat on the floor we continued talking about everything!

I told Cedric about my crush on George and he told me that he supports me.. He thinks that George likes me but i doubt it.. After talking about George we talked about his crush, Cho chang. She was from ravenclaw and everyone loved her! She seemed so sweet and cedric talked about how pretty he found her. Seeing my best friend light up talking about a girl made me happy, i've never seen him talk about someone like that. After hours of talking we decided it was time to go back. As we were walking up the hill, Cedric helped me carry all the bags from the picnic and even y/n/n (the bear ahah). As we arrived to my common room I hugged him tight "thank you so much ced, today was so much fun.. Can't wait for our next trip next saturday!" As we let go he waved goodbye while I entered the portrait. I was exhausted and couldn't wait to go to bed.. But i was still a bit worried.. Tomorrow the champions will be announced and I don't wanna lose cedric.. Well if he gets chosen.