~ Chapter 20 ~

As I woke up all my thoughts from last night came flooding in.. I slowly sat up from my bed and  noticed the bathroom door open. I stood up and got my outfit from the end of my bed and slowly tiptoed to the bathroom. Once I reached the entrance of the bathroom I slowly entered figuring out why the door was open. As i squinted my eyes i saw Hermione crying in the corner of the bathroom, i saw her look up and i dropped my clothes almost immediately running towards her. As soon as I reached her I opened my arms and hugged her tight, after a few minutes of silence she let go. I sat beside her and rubbed her back "hermione.. Do you wanna talk about it?" she looked at me "i'm sorry y/n.. I didn't mean to disturb you.. I've just been a bit stressed lately.. with Harry and Ron.. I'm worried that Harry will get injured.. And Ron isn't even trying to talk to Harry so it's so complicated to talk to the two of them.." "oh hermione.. Im sorry.. It will be alright.. You're Not alone.. I've been worrying about Andrei and Ced.. if you want maybe we can visit them later together?" she started to nod and i stood up and reached my hand out "come on, let's get ready and go to the great hall" as she took my hand we both started to get ready.

After a while of getting ready me and Hermione left the common room, on our way to the great hall. As we sat together eating breakfast I noticed how silent it was.. I looked at her plate and noticed how she hadn't touched her food.. I didn't even touch my food.. I sighed and looked at her "do you wanna maybe go to the library? I don't think we have the appetite yet" as I said "the library '' I saw a small smile form across her face, she nodded and we stood up to go to the library.

As we were leaving the great hall we saw the champions of Hogwarts. We both looked at each other and thought of the same thing, we both nodded and ran after the two of them. As Hermione jumped on Harry's back, I jumped on Cedric's. They both turned around which made everyone do the same. As Cedric noticed it was me he hugged me back and twirled me around, once he put me down I hugged him tight "Ced.. Please promise me you will be safe and that you will visit me when you have the time" he nodded and grinned "I'm guessing someone already missed me '' I just rolled my eyes and looked at Hermione who looked like she was having a good time as well. Once the two of us made eye contact we said goodbye to Harry and Cedric and walked to the library. As we sat down and started talking about the tournament, we started talking about the twins and Ron.. It turns out we had something similar... our types. while we were talking I heard a thud on the other side of the bookshelf, as I checked to see what it was I smirked at Hermione "what is it y/n?" "you have a secret admirer, I will leave you and him.. Just look for me after" as I walked away and winked at her I saw Viktor going closer to her.

I was in the common room late at night studying for a test. After a few hours of studying I heard the portrait door open, as I looked up I saw harry. I greeted him with a warm smile, but it seemed like something was bothering him. I closed my book and walked over to him, "harry! Is everything alright?" he looked at me and i saw worry cross across his face "wait do you wanna talk about it.." he nodded and walked to the couch, as i sat beside him he sighed and looked at the fireplace "i figured out the first task.. y/n the days have been going so fast.. The task is almost a month from now and i don't know what to do.." "if you don't mind me asking what is it?" "well... er its uh dragons.." "dragons?! Are you serious?!" Harry nodded with concern. "It's ok harry! I'll read about them as soon as i can and talk to you about it, maybe for now plan a strategy and rest.. I think you'll need it.. I'll look around right now and see what i can read.." "thank you y/n! I'm sorry for all the worry.. It's just the tournament and ron-" "don't worry harry. Now go and rest! I must start on the reading". As soon as Harry left I looked for books that included dragons.

After reading for hours I looked up at the window and the sun was rising.. Have i been reading all night?.. That's all right at least i have notes as i finished thinking to myself i saw the boys' dormitory door open, george slowly went down the steps and looked at me with a confused look "y/n.. What are you doing up so early" "oh uh.. I've been reading all night.." "Do we have a test coming up? Is it that serious.." "not really.. Do not worry about it!" As I finished my sentence, George nodded and headed outside of the portrait hole. After a while, Harry came out and I showed him all my notes. "Wow.. y/n.. This helps a lot! Thank you" "no worries harry! I'm always here if you need help.. Just promise me one thing.." "hmm anything" "pls stay safe.. And make sure ced does too" he nodded and left the common room. I packed up all my things and went up to the dorm.. I was tired and couldn't wait to lay in bed.