~ Chapter 22 ~

It's been over a month since the Yule ball was announced, almost every girl had a date already.. Well except for me and Hermione. It was after lunch when me and hermione decided to go on our daily study session in the library, as soon as we sat in the library. Someone entered, as I looked up I noticed Viktor standing behind the bookshelf with a few flowers in his hand. I knew he had an eye for hermione so i stood up and went towards him without making it obvious to hermione, as i reached him i smiled. "I'm guessing you'd like to ask hermione to the ball?" he looked at me and nodded "well go on! I left for a reason, for you to come over there and ask her ''''i'm worried she will say no.. she is one of the most beautiful girls i have ever s-" i pushed him towards the walkway, where Hermione was. I looked between all the books and saw Viktor reach over and give hermione the flowers, after a few minutes i noticed hermione jumping and saying yes. After a while, Viktor left and i knew it was my cue to come back, as soon as i walked towards her i saw her red face and smirk. "I'm guessing you saw that" "mhm, do you have a dress?" "not yet.. I might ask my father to owl one." "Good idea! I might do the same."

During dinner time, I sat beside Hermione as she was forcing Ron and Harry to study for the upcoming tests "because if you two fail, i will not allow you to go to the ball" that's what Hermione told the two. Ron and Harry were talking about the ball and how they did not have anyone to take.. Well them and Neville, but me and Hermione told them that he already has a date. He asked ginny! It was the sweetest thing I have seen. Neville brought Ginny flowers and put "will you go to the ball with me?" on the floor for her to read.

As me and Hermione continued our conversation, Fred threw a letter at Ron. as i looked at the letter i read out "get a move on all the good ones before they are all gone" ron asked at the twins and mouthed "who are you going with then" fred smirked and answered Ron's question "angelina Johnson" he then looked at George and he looked up and said, "oh uh Alicia Spinnet" as i heard him it almost shattered my heart.. i was hoping he didn't have a date because i was waiting for him to ask me but I guess he was right.. he would never feel the same way.. I have been waiting for him to ask me, but I guess he asked Alicia.. I stood up and before I could walk away from the table I bumped into Andrei, I sat back down on the chair and looked up at him "oh Andrei! What are you doing over here?" "uh- wait give me a moment" he ran back out the great hall, i looked at Hermione with a confused expression, but it seems like she knew what was going on. After a while he came back then looked down at me "ok boys! Come in!" as he finished a bunch of guys came in with sticks in their hands, as they all stayed behind him they all started to march in place and spin the sticks. After a few minutes, someone lit up a firework asking "y/n.. Will you go to the yule ball with me?" I looked up and my jaw dropped. As the fireworks died down i stood up and he reached over and gave me flowers. as I got the flowers I hugged him tight "of course i will" I whispered. he smiled and said "brilliant!! I must go back to the ship.. But i'll see you tomorrow..'' I nodded and waved goodbye. As i turned back around everyone was looking at me shocked "y/n! You didn't have a date yet..''George asked me with a disappointed tone.. "Uhh no, i didn't.. But i guess i do now" Hermione winked at me and stood up. I followed her out the great hall and we walked together to the common room, while walking we were both planning out what we would wear. Hermione had a periwinkle dress, while my parents gave me a red and long dress. after a while the boys came back to the common room i joined them on the couch and asked them what they will be wearing.. George seemed to be a bit distant but i didn't think much of it..

A/N: I know some of you guys will like this dress, and some of you will dislike it

A/N: I know some of you guys will like this dress, and some of you will dislike it.. but I found it quiet nice.. how it was simple, but unique.. you ca always look for other dresses and imagine yourself wearing that, anyways! enjoy the next few chapters <3