~ Chapter 26 ~

Y/N POV

The next and final task is happening in a couple of days and I felt more confident that Harry and Cedric would win this tournament. As I woke up early this morning, I couldn't wait for me and Ced's daily hogsmeade visit. i got up from bed and planned out my outfit for the day, as i got ready as fast as i could. Hermione woke up and looked at me "y/n, are you okay?" "oh morning Mionie! I'm just going to hogsmeade with ced, maybe you can tag along with harry and ron'' she nodded and got ready as well. "I'll go to the boy's dorm and wake them up, we will meet you there once they are ready" I nodded and waved goodbye to hermione. After a while of running I bumped into a familiar boy, as I looked up I saw Cedric Diggory looking down at me with a smile on his face "seems like someone was excited about today's trip!" "Hermione and the others will tag along later" he nodded and ran down the stairs as fast as he could. I followed along trying to outrun him. As we were running and giggling down the hill we reached the town, we sat down at the same area of our daily picnic (behind the shrieking shack, also where ced gave you the second bear) and started to unpack all the snacks in the picnic basket.

After a while of talking and waiting for the others to arrive, someone jumped on my shoulder and scared me. As I jumped up I saw the trio with the twins. "Heh sorry love.. I had too" as George looked down at me with a smirk on his face, I rolled my eyes. I gestured to them to sit on the blanket and to hurry, I looked at them and said "you guys took forever!" "sorry y/n.. The twins didn't stop bothering us" as hermione. After Hermione finished her sentence George leaned in for a kiss and I dodged it "no, no you scared me don't even try" as he complained everyone started to chuckle and dig into the food laid out.

Once it was getting dark we all decided to walk back to our common room, when everyone came into the portrait hole I decided to stay and say goodbye to him. "Cedric.. Please stay safe.. I don't want anything bad to happen to you" "y/n.. Don't worry! Me and Harry will work together.. We will be ok, i promise" i hugged him tight and watched him walk away. As I walked back to my dorm and sat on my bed, I started to breathe heavily with all these thoughts coming through my head.. "Goodnight y/n!" as i looked up at hermione all my thoughts disappeared "goodnight hermione" "y/n.. It will be okay, Harry and Ced are brilliant ''I nodded and went to sleep.