~ Chapter 8 ~

After confronting the twins they tried to find ways to apologize to me, but I just wanted to ignore them. During transfiguration they sent me a letter asking to meet them in the astronomy tower at 6 pm.. I decided to ignore them. After that class they decided to send me 4 more owls saying "meet us pls in the astronomy tower" this made me decide to just go and see what they have to say. When the clock reached 5:30 I started to get ready, I got an outfit and wore it (i decided to wear jeans and a white crop top and my robe over). After wearing my outfit I started to walk up the astronomy tower where I saw one of the twins in the bottom of the stairs.. They walked towards me and gestured to me to follow him. I did, he went in front of me and held my shoulders "before entering you need to close your eyes" i looked at him confused and a bit worried.. I didn't really know if this was one of their jokes.. or a good idea.. But I still did so. Once i closed my eyes we started to walk again as he continued guiding me to the astronomy tower where he told me to open my eyes

When I opened my eyes I noticed my entire house standing in front of me with a sunflower and envelopes. I looked at them with confused expressions and thought to myself why is everyone here... why do they have my favorite flower.. I really do love that flower.. it really reminds me of my mother, one of the twins then walked towards me and then handed me a flower and envelope "y/n... I know we didn't really get along the first time we met.. And i'm sorry for treating you so poorly with all the jokes and judgement.. I hope we can start over again.." after he finished i didn't know what to say so i nodded and decided to say "this is the nicest thing.. A person has ever done for me... thank you.. I'd love to start over" as I finished my sentence he smiled and brought out his hand "i'm George, George Weasley.. And you are?" this made me giggle and made him smirk "nice to meet you george, im y/n.. y/n snape" he then got me hand and shook it, after a few minutes of smiling at one another he winked at me and I can start to feel my cheeks heat up.. As he moved to the side each and every person from my house did the same.. handing me my a sunflower with a small letter and apologizing. It lasted for almost an hour and once everyone left i looked at George and Fred and said "thank you.. This really meant a lot".. They both nodded and before going they said "we'd love you back in the common room.. We really are sorry y/n.. We promise we will try again and start over" you looked at them and smiled. As they waved, you decided to sit in the tower for awhile.. i looked at all the flowers everyone gave me and it made you smile. Maybe i was wrong..maybe i can start over? Maybe I can get everyone to like me for me..
A/N: hey guys! I'm sorry for the authors notes! But I just  to apologize! This chapter and the last kinda suck.. and I'll find ways to make them better, but those mostly help the story add up! I hope you still enjoy the story and if you liked a part pls don't forget to vote :)