Derek or Addison

Addison was furious and left the room the door was fully opened..

Meredith got the blanket and covered her with the blanket and shut the door.every one saw Derek and her....

Meredith got dress as quickly and ran after Addison.

As she running to Addison every came on looking at Meredith.

Every one has saw her and Derek in bed together.

She tried to just annoyed the looks at her and just find Addison.while running she turn her head and saw Addison going to a bathroom.she ran to the bathroom and saw Addison trying to not cry.

Meredith walk up to her and said "Addison let me explain please"

" explain what Meredith me walking in and saw you with Derek"Addison saying ironically

Meredith then look under the bathroom stalls and said " Addison...I'm sorry"

Addison washed her face,said " Meredith...I'm not mad that you slept with him but I am mad that you didn't tell me about it"

She continued saying " I don't know what we are Meredith but still you could have told me"

Meredith tired to find the words to find but noting was there.

Addison said " you have to choice,me or Derek.but I am sick of this Meredith"

Addison then left the bathroom.while Meredith was just stuck there not moving one muscle

She started to burst out crying,Meredith started to throw thing everywhere.she threw the trash can crossed the room.

Every one could hear her in the bathroom,but one of the doctors Atticus Lincoln came in the bathroom.

Meredith dropped down on the floor,Lincoln ran to her and carried Meredith.

Meredith cryied in his arms,he then said " nice to meet you Meredith grey" he holds in a laugh.

She look at him and says " this a good way to meet some one" she giggles

They start cracking up,but Lincoln got a page.

" I have to go,sorry but next time we can laugh again"he said

He get her up then Meredith says " next maybe it nice of meeting you"

" same" he replied.

He give her a tiny kiss in the forehead and left.

After all that,she didn't feel like working in today so she just call home sick.

She went home to her kids and watch tv with them.while talking care of her kids wonder.who was that guy she was with but all she new was that he was fine!