Began to end

After giving birth to triplets Meredith had to stay at the hospital to make sure every thing was ok from the C-suction.

Mark had left home to get more clean clothes for the baby's and him,also to avoid Addison.It been a little weird between all of them,specialty   Addison and Meredith.

Addison tried her hardest to stay away from Meredith but Addison is her doctor so when she was about to go to the doctor of Meredith room she tired to do hard to not go in the room but then Meredith saw her.

Meredith then said " Addison how are you..."
Addison respond with " great how are you"

Meredith then replied with " Addison I have Seen you trying to annoying me"

Addison tried to not hear Meredith but then Meredith the said " like for right now"

Addison then told Meredith every that happen between mark and her without the part that Addison is still in love with Meredith...

Meredith ask "why did this happen"

Addison tried to put it off and talk about some thing else but then Meredith said " Addison it ok we are friends"

Addison then slammed the case in to the table and whisper " Meredith I am in loved with you I always have and that why mark got in a fight with me"

Meredith had no words to say...

Addison was about to leave when Meredith grab her arm then kissed Addison like they were the only ones standing...

Addison then step back and said " your with mark..."

Meredith then replied with " I don't know what me and mark are,we tried to be together but the only thing we do is sleeping together."

Then she continues to say " I don't want that I want some one that knows me and love me and want to get to know me"

Addison said " am I that some one"

Meredith smiled then tired to kiss her but mark walked in and drop the bags in his hand then said " you whores"

He left......