The next day

Edited

Meredith wakes up this morning, to Addison leaving for the door, closing it behind her.

Meredith slams her head on the Pillow and then screams.

Meredith gets dressed and overthinks about having sex with Addison and what it means. After getting dressed, she headed her way back to work.

She leaves the on-call room and goes to the Er. Meredith has been working on cases and all those hours working in the ER

she has been thinking about Addison. So she decided she needed something to take her mind off. She headed her way back to the locker room and began changing into her normal clothes, while Meredith was getting ready Addison walked in and told Meredith that they needed to talk.

Meredith was scared of what was to come and what Addison had to say. Meredith had sex with Addison and Derek, and ADDISON was married to DEREK!!!

Addison said " Meredith what happens between us it not going to happen because I am going back to Derek"

All Meredith wanted to do is rip Addison's head off and scream, Meredith wanted a drink all night long.

All Meredith said was " oh ok umm I need to go to joes bar to meet my friends...."
Addison leaves with sadness, and Meredith slams her locker door and leaves to go to joe bars.

As Meredith takes shot after shot...

Meredith gets very drunk....a woman walks up to Meredith, and says " hello young lady can I drive you home"

Meredith gets up and falls Martha catches Meredith and carries her to her car.

Martha carries her to her house and goes to her bed Meredith tries to kiss Martha and says " oh you are so hot" Meredith tries to kiss her again but Martha says " you should get some sleep" Meredith tells Martha that no one wants her, Derek left her, Addison left her and now you who next. Martha tries to reassure her but nothing helps, Martha, leaves and places her phone on the dresser.

The morning after Meredith woke up with a killer hangover and see on her dresser a cup of water and a piece of paper that says " hey here's my number if you need anything from Martha"

Meredith says " omg omg omg noo....noooo ughhh" Meredith screams into her pillow