Help!

" MARK.... what are you doing"she yelled

Mark smiled and said " going to make love honey"

Meredith cried in pain saying " please don't mark please don't"

Mark started to kiss Meredith but Meredith turn to move away but she was tied up.. then Meredith said " go to hell mark I hate you!"

Mark hit her in the stomach..then started saying " I love you ....love me back Meredith"

Meredith yelled " never mark I hate you"

Mark hit Meredith in the face so hard..that she was bleeding from her nose...

Meredith couldn't even talk that much...

Mark then put hand against her face and said " I'm sorry I love you I didn't mean to hurt you"

Meredith then tried to say " mark.....let ...me...go"

Mark then smirk and said " we're together we are now a family"

Then some one came in the room and bringing two cribs in the room..

Meredith the scream and saying " mark don't hurt the kids please you can hurt me but not the kids"

Mark respond with " I am not going to hurt you we are family"

Some one came on pounding on the door when they said "FBI!"

Mark then got a gun to to her head and the fbi went through the door...

Meredith started cry outstanding and the fbi then told him to drop the gun but he wouldn't so he got shot!

Bang!

Meredith then said " OMG....."

The fbi got her to the hospital when Meredith was in the room she was hold her legs..Addison ran to her and cried and ask if Meredith was ok...

Meredith didn't respond all she didn't was move front and back...

Addison then hold her tightly then start cuddling her....