Odd day

A/n: for the people that have read this chapter before it was edited I'm sorry. I made this story a long time ago when I first started writing this was one of my first stories. I fixed some things with this chapter I start fixing others chapters as well.

"ADDISON DONT STOP PLEASE, DONT STOP" Meredith moaned out loudly. " I'm not" as Addison inserts three fingers into Meredith, making Meredith buck and arch her back"

BUZZZ BUZZ Meredith woke up to the sound of her phone ringing.

Meredith looks around and gets up from her bed  "shit not again" as she rushed to get ready for the hospital. ever since she found out about Derek and Addison. she has been thinking about Addison, and she can't stop thinking about Addison.

Meredith rushed to the hospital and put on her scrubs the worse part is that she has been on Addison Service. Today Meredith had a case with Addison the case was a 17-year-old girl who was pregnant with triplets.

I walked into the room, where the patient had been. Addison gives Meredith the look, to do the ultrasound.

As Meredith pulls out the ultrasound, warning the patient it might be a little cold.

She looks back at the screen, trying to make sure the babies are okay. But some things distract her, then she noticed she could feel Addison's breath against her skin.

Addison was so close to Merediththat .she got lost in her thoughts.

"Meredith...Meredith...MEREDITH!"

Meredith looks up at Addison and says " I am sorry there is a lot on my mind"

Then Meredith turns back to the patient, worried. Unsure about Meredith, she knew she messed up.

"We are right back," she smiled at the patient, pulling me out of the room.

Addison says strongly  "if you don't want to be on my services just say, I don't need anyone to put these babies at risk"

She nods, in agreement.

As Meredith tries to be more focused on the case she still thinking about Addison. Meredith goes through the case.

Meredith had been in the library, studying the case.

Addison walks in on Meredith, Meredith didn't pick up someone was there but she could feel someone staring at her.

"Meredith? How long have you been here?! We are going to take the baby's one in like three hours!"Addison says sternly.

Meredith puts on a smile and nods. Standing up from her chair walking with Addison.

After those three hours, Meredith and Addison had just scrubbed in about to deliver the babies.

The babies, we're all perfect all healthy. Addison glazes at Meredith as she hands one of the babies to her. The soft, joyful smile Meredith had on.

After that, Addison couldn't take Meredith out of her mind. Decided to just get some rest, maybe that will fix that?

Addison walks into one of the on-call rooms.

"Oh!" she says, surprised that she found Meredith on one of the beds.

Meredith knew, what she thinking and planning on doing would ruin everything.

Meredith goes towards Addison.

Addison says " umm are you ok" raising an eyebrow.

Meredith looks at her and smirks, then says "I have been waiting for doing this all day"

Addison says " what do mean Meredith" confused.

Meredith leans in and starts kissing Addison softly as she keeps kissing her she smiles. Addison smiled as well.

carry her and places her on the bed, she removes Meredith's shirt and starts kissing Meredith's beasts, Addison goes down Meredith's body, kisses every inch of it, and when she got to Meredith's scrubs.

she takes them off and places her two fingers into Meredith's g-spot and moves her two-finger. Meredith moans quietly. Addison moves up and starts making out with Meredith. Their tongues meet" don't stop" Meredith whispers into their ear making Addison grow a smirk.

Addison goes back down and starts moving her fingers up and downs as fast as she can. Meredith orgasm, she grabs Addison's arms and put her down on the bed, and place three fingers into her 'weak spot'

and moves it up and down and moves it fast and hard.

That Addison moaned many times that she said "I won't stop if you don't stop" she chuckled.

I hope you enjoyed my story and if you want more parts vote and thank you for reading my story!!!!