Choices

Meredith had to make a decision between Addison or Derek,so what she has doing with her time was working and only working.

The reason for that was because she couldn't Bar the thought of losing her love of her life's.

Meredith haven't made a decision so Addison been thinking that Meredith doesn't want to be with her.

She been trying to talk to Addison but Addison been pushing her away.

So when Meredith had to paged Addison,it would be so awkward between them that it would look like they were strangers.

When Meredith was feeling down she would call Lincoln,he made her feel safe and she could be herself.

Same times when she called him,they would talk and watch tv,fell asleep.it would be very cozy.

It same like they were Dating,when they were at work together.they would do some personal jokes.

But when Meredith was walking to her patient room.Addison stop her and moved her to the on call room.

Addison started to unbutton Meredith shirt and move her way to her mouth.

Meredith pushed her out off of her,then said " Addison what are you doing?!"

Addison then replied with "um I saw you talking to flirting with the guy and I got jealous"

Meredith buttons  her shirt and said " Addison I want a relationship,not one that forces me to make a decision and leaves and that guy is only a friend and he doesn't leave me"

Addison left the room while Meredith was there about to cry when Lincoln came in the room.

He ask if Meredith was ok,her answer was "it the Addison problem"

" it ok Meredith,you will get through it"Lincoln says

Meredith starts to cry but Lincoln wipe her tears.Meredith look into his eyes like her world opened up.

Lincoln came on wiping her tears,they both smiled.at the point they both knew,what was going to happen.

Meredith kissed him wrapped her tongue around his,she bit his lip and started to unbutton his shirt and puts her hands through his chest.

Jumped on him,they moved against the wall.he took of her shirt,started to stuck on her beast making her get Hickeys.

She bit her lip holding in a moan,he places her down and flipped her around.

Took off his pants and started to fuck her.

Making her orgasmed,she was moving hands around the wall trying to hold in the moan.

She turned around and started to kiss on his neck,they moved to the bed and kissed her with passion that he always had for her.

At the end they cuddled,fell asleep.

When they woke up,Meredith got up and put her bra back on and clothes.

Lincoln started to kiss her shoulders as softly as he can.Meredith giggled and felt happy.

Meredith kissed him and said " I have to go but I see you later" she smiled

When Meredith open the door she was filled with joy but when she left the room.she was questioning everyone thing.

All they were thinking about was what did this mean?

I hope you liked reading this character! Tell me if I should add more thing or thing.