This is so hot

Finally Meredith went home,all she been wanting is to go home and sleep because the fuck!three humans are kicking like CRAZY!

But Meredith has not gotten a change to talk to mark.mark been Avoiding Meredith.Meredith has no idea what she has done wrong.

Finally she went to hospital and saw him she grab his arm hard and pulled him into a on a call room.

Meredith ask mark what the hell she had now.

Mark then ask if she had sleep with Addison

Meredith replied with yes mark but what dose that have to do with any thing.

Mark yelled "every Meredith,before we new you were pregnant.you had not talk me sense what we did.and you go over to Addison to sleep with her when she was with Derek.

Meredith sat down and respond with " yes because Derek left me and mark when we slept together I felt happy,but I didn't have any thing to say I didn't want to Ruin are friendship.if we did date you would not able to be friends with Derek and I know that means every thing to you"

Mark says angrily " but I felt like crap we had sex and you didn't talk to I have felt like I lost a good friend"

Meredith yelled " MARK I LOVE YOU and you didn't noticed it I felt like crap to"

Mark then said " I love you to" mark ran into her arms then kissed her beautiful soft lips.they both felt like they were on air.

Meredith finally said " we should go home"

Mark smirk says " hell yes"

To be continued......