Feel like a hangover

As Meredith stop screaming into her pillow. Meredith gets ready to go to the hospital. Meredith goes to change into her scrubs and goes to her new service. today she went to a different service after what happened between her and Addison.

There was a new attending at the hospital so Meredith was at their service. as Meredith looks to find her new attending, she look all over to find her new attending and she finally finds them.

As she was about to say something she found the girl that she was flirting with.

Meredith looks confused while saying " what are you doing here ?"

Martha looks up at Meredith and says "I am the new attending I work here now, do you work here ?"

Martha put her hand on Meredith's shoulder and says "are you good, like what happened last night"

Meredith take Martha's hand off her shoulder, Then said " I am fine ...I am on your service can we work on the case now"

Meredith and George were both on Martha's service. Meredith felt so weird seeing Martha at the hospital. so when they percent the case George presented it because Meredith was too awkward talking and Martha looking at Meredith to respond to her questions.

Meredith left as quickly as she can and went to the ER. As she works through case after case.

After she was done,  she was planning to go to the call room and get some rest. when she was about to get in the on-call room Martha ran up to Meredith to ask if they can talk and of course, mer said yes.

They both walk into the on-call room. the first person that talked was Martha. she said "about last night I am sorry for what happened are you ok"

Meredith scratched her head and then told her that "I am fine last night was a one-time thing sorry you saw that"

Martha goes towards Meredith and places her hand through Meredith's hair. then said "I am sorry for what you're going through Meredith"

Meredith looks at Martha with her blue Beautiful eyes. Martha went towards Meredith and pulled her face close to hers, Martha kissed Meredith with her Tongue, and Meredith was about to take off her shirt Martha pulled away and said...

" I can't do this I am sorry..."

Meredith step back a little and said " you kissed me?"

Martha told Meredith "sorry but you are an intern and I am you're attending this is our workplace"

Meredith said, " you kissed, I don't need this pull shit I got enough on my mind I don't need this."

Meredith leaves and slam the door and went into a different on-call room.

Meredith went into a different on-call room as she went in she saw Addison about sleep and Meredith said " oh I am sorry I can leave"

Addison told Meredith it ok fine you can sleep I can leave "

Meredith tells Addison that we both can just sleep"

As they both sleep in different beds they look at each and felt awkward. Addison got up and lay right next to Meredith. the tension between Meredith and Addison was high all they would be to rip their shirts off and make out.

Addison said to Meredith "I and Derek are too together"

Meredith said "nice" but all she would do is kiss Addison's soft plump-he lips.

Addison went closer to Meredith...she place her hand on Meredith's beasts and moved her hand down each minute and when she was at Meredith's clit she pulled Meredith's pants off and then her underwear Addison place her two fingers into her clit and moved it up and down at a slow rate that Meredith went crazy Meredith pulled Addison shirt and starts kissing roughly with lot of tongues.

As they came having sex some on comes in.....

To be continued...

Vote if you like my story I hope you enjoyed have a nice day!!!!😌😌😌