Feeling like crap

Meredith woke up like crap,after the night she had who would not.as she went down stairs she saw Addison.

It was the awkward silence that made them feel weird.everything that happen between them,it was just awkward for Meredith breaking down in Addison arms.

They both sit down on the couch with out a peep coming out of them.

Then Addison finally said some thing " um Meredith what happen last night"

Meredith then weirdly said " oh noting Addison"

Addison smirk and said " you broke down in front of me so some thing really happen"

Meredith stand up walk around a little then said " it a lot....my dad came back and said he wanted to be family again....then me and mark got in a fight..."

Addison gasped.....she puts her hand on Meredith shoulder then said " I am so so sorry to hear that Meredith"

Addison got more closer to Meredith put her hand now to mer thigh.then Addison face get close to hers.then said " Meredith what was the fight about"

Meredith got anxious and said " about my family that all but then I kicked him out"

Addison gasp again...

Addison hand moves her up to her breast,she get on Meredith lamp then starts kissing her neck while saying " mark is such a ass"

Meredith felt so hot in her pjs while Addison was kissing her.

Mer tried to talk but her words were not making any sense.

Then Addison kissed Meredith on her lips with Tongue.Meredith then push her to the other side of the couch and said " NO!! Addison I still with mark and I love him"

Addison laughs while saying this " so you really love him when I was on your lamp and kissing you"

Meredith back up then said " but then I said no Addison I am in a fucking worse place to be,then you take a advantaged of them you bitch"

Addison said " I was not talk advanced of you"

Meredith then asked Addison to leave

Addison rolls her eyes then leaves.

Meredith goes to the stairs then started to cry.mark come through the door and ran to her and hugged her.