Father shood

As Meredith was about to tell mark some thing mark Cut her off then he said  " Meredith I am sorry I was not with you I had a traumas and I wanted to see you also I want to tell you some thing"

Meredith nodded then said " you go first"

Mark smirk and said " Meredith we been friends and after what we did I wanted to be with you but you have not talked to me sense,I still want to be with you Meredith"

Meredith was shock what had said but she didn't know if he was going to feel the same way when she tells him about her being pregnant.

Mark start to rumblings what he had said. Then Meredith space out then yelled " I'm pregnant mark"

Mark stop talking then said " it mine?"

Meredith nodded,mark then Said  your 2 months then right.Meredith nodded again.

Mark and Meredith didn't talk for a minutes then mark then ask Meredith if she was ever going to tell him.

Meredith then said " I just find out that o was pregnant"

Mark nodded and said " are you keeping it"

Meredith dose not saying she thinks about what he had said Meredith never thought about being a mother or even having kids.

What Meredith said next was " i don't know mark"

Mark looks around in silence then said " Meredith I hope you do keep the baby but if you don't I still be with,I love you"

Meredith was happy that he said that mark went in for a kissed while kissing Meredith felt a pain so they both worry but then mark felt Meredith belly then said " there kicking"

Meredith and mark was filled with joy then cuddled for the whole time they kicked.

To be continued...

Should I add more characters or any thing if you guys think I should comment please and thank you 😊