All about derek

After the incident between Meredith and Addison..

They had not talk sense but over a week now and Addison could barely even look at Meredith.

But Meredith got Addison where she couldn't ran from her..

They were in a on call room,Meredith then said " I'm Sorry Addison for what I have done"

Addison rolls her eyes then she whispered saying "Meredith when we were bed together then I found out that all the things I did was from Derek"

She continued saying " I felt disgusted with my self and you,are you still in love with Derek?.."

Meredith stayed in slights..

Addison then said " ok I got my answers"

Addison then tried to leave Meredith then blocked the door and began to say "after we all did it,it being some old memories then umm when we were presenting the case um ya"

Addison was angry,she knew some things was up between them...

Addison then move Meredith then tired to open the door,Meredith then locked the door and went for a tiny kiss..

Addison then kissed her back with agony..

It felt so pure and soft but she HATED Meredith.she then took off her and her own,Addison hands on Meredith thighs and moved her against the dresser.Addison moved down then Pulled her pants then her underwear.

Addison started rubbing Merediths clit and stoped when she moan.Meredith begin to say " ADDISON CAME ON GOING"

She starts rubbing her clit as fast as she can,Meredith was hold on the dresser so hard the part it broke.

Addison giggled and Meredith then moved down to Carry she then placed her on the bed.she a pillow case and tied her up.Addison was so horny that she wanted more pain.

Meredith made it so tight that Addison could barely move.Meredith started to stuck her breast so hard that she got multiple hickeys.

She went down her body,still kissing her.Addison started to moan a lot longer.

Meredith smiled and pulled Addison pants down and took her granny panties off,rubbing her clit so slowly and soft that she orgasmed and said " Meredith don't ever stop"

Meredith came on going and going and then it started to hurt Addison.

" Meredith stop please it hurting now"Addison said.

Meredith stop and went on top of Addison and started to move up and down rubbing against pussy to pussy.

They both moan and orgasmed,they came on going until they fall asleep.before they went to sleep Meredith untied her.

Addison the woke up and saw Meredith cuddle her,she released what she has done she remove her.Addison got dressed her clit was in very bad space that her legs her shaking so much.

Meredith rubbed her eyes and saw Addison was not there.

Derek walk in the on call room and saw Meredith curved naked body.

Meredith grab the blanket quickly curved her with the blacket

" Derek what are you doing"Meredith said

Derek pulled off his shirt and said " follow me"

He then got closer to her.

He went in with a kiss with Tongue to tongue.Meredith was enjoying the kiss,Meredith then took off his pants.they smiled and he turn her around.

He went under the blanket,started to fucking her so bad that she moan and orgasmed.

While fucker her Meredith turn back around and Said " I love you"

SHe turn Derek around and went down to his dick started to stuck and stuck,that Derek hold in a moan..

She went back up and layed on his chest and said " don't leave me again"

Derek respond with " I want leave you if you don't sleep with a other person" he laugh.

They lied together,went back to sleep.

The door then open..Meredith open her eyes so fast and saw....

ADDISON!!!