" you little bitch"

Mark then ask what happen and Meredith then said " EVERYTHING MARK, I am pregnant with triplet,and now maybe dating you and Addison tried to seduce me in a depression time"

Marks eye look like they were out of his body.he ran out of the house and slam the door.

Meredith then said " MARK! Don't do any thing"

Mark drive to Derek house he slams the door of Derek rv the. Yelled " DEREK where is Addison,she tried to kiss Meredith"

Derek then said " what the hell mark and I don't know where she is"

Then Addison came up from behind and said " did you ask for me mark how is Meredith"

Mark then push Addison on the wall and said " your little bitch,you tried to kiss Meredith"

Addison said " the kiss was great,I think she want to be with me"

Mark then yelled "GO TO HELL!"

Mark then got off of Addison.and walk out side and Derek went beside him and put him down,

Then said " don't ever hurt Addison mark"

Mark then pushed Derek they both throw hits.

Then Addison broke them up,and said " stop,mark go to Meredith and Derek go back in the rv i patch you up"

Then mark left to mer house and when he went through the door Meredith mediately got mark and put him on the couch and ask what happen.

Mark then said " I love you but just patch me up,I need sleep"

Mark then fell asleep in Meredith arms,she was freak out but still patch him up.