Mark point of view

Addison get scrubbed in,mark then walked in acting like he own the place.Addison said " your not coming in mark"Mark starts to scrub   He started saying " I am Addison I don't care what you say"

Addison finish scrubbing then went in front of him well said " no your not mark I know you..I am going to be in that OR and you watching over my like a Hawk,I need to be focus." 

Mark then put the towl down then slam the door as he left.

Mark went in the waiting room,he was so worried for Meredith that couldn't stop shaking.

Derek sat down next to mark, " how Meredith"

Mark then look at him saying in a deep sadness " I don't know"

Derek put his hand be-hide mark then said " mark every thing going to be ok"

Mark then said " I need to think about some thing else,any thing happen?"

Derek laugh then said " yes a lot,I am not with Addison any more ....umm I am now with Martha......I just found out that she pregnant!"

Mark look surprise " wow good for you I guess"

Addison then walk to mark then said " Meredith is ok she in her room now and all of your baby's are beautiful!" She smiles

Mark smiled then ask what room she is,Addison then showed what room she was..

As they walk to her room they start talking....

" mark I need to tell you some thing it about Meredith..."

Mark then said quickly " what! Is some thing wrong with her"

"No no no it not that it about how I still in love with her"

Mark then stop walking then saying " what?"

Then she said" I am sorry but I am still in love with her"

Mark said " Addison she with me and she never going to be with you,all the stuff you have done with her,she hates you"

They finally went to her room and mark finally drop over heels for his kids!he filled with happiness.