The morning after

Meredith woke up with a killer headache it felt like some one was stabbing her in the head.Meredith then started to open her eyes, the first thing she saw was Derek grabbing his clothes and walking through the door...

Meredith then realize what she has done or what they ALL DONE!

She turns her to Addison laying on her ass!

Meredith then yelled " Addison get up!we need to get ready!"

Meredith got up and Addison slammed on the floor,Addison then said " owwww!"

" I am sorry Addison but we need to get ready for work,I have not been back since every thing so get your ass up"

Addison look around with the bad make up,she put her hand over her mouth,she then said Shockley "did we both did this mess"

The whole room was a MESS! Clothes were every were,beer left open,shot cups,left out food!

Meredith was grabbing two pills to help her through the day with the killer hang over she finally respond with " NO! Addison it was me,you and DEREK!!!"

Addison was wide open...

" I know right I don't remember any thing from last night only the part were Derek put a finger up your ass and you moan like a whale!" Meredith saying not trying to smile...

They quickly change and went to the hospital.

As they drive together,they try to remember every thing that happen between them last night and what there thought were...

Meredith hold the wheel starts to say " Addison we need to talk about last night"

Addison try's to put it off and talk about some thing else but Meredith couldn't talk about any thing else..

Addison then finally replied to Meredith saying " I don't know Meredith,what you want me to say?"

Meredith then rise her voice a little then said " Addison I want you to tell me what you think about it ..like did you like it?do you want it happen again,I want you to tell me because we are together"

" fine Meredith I ENJOYED IT huh...and maybe I do..what you think"

Meredith didn't know what to saying noting was coming out her mouth...

It took a few minutes to get her answer in she then said " I am not going to lie but ...I kinda enjoyed it also maybe I want it to happen again.."

Addison tried to not smile but there was so much joy running through her body..

They arrived at work..both of them walk through the entrance.as they walk they saw Derek..

Meredith and Addison looks at Derek,Derek then flirted with both of them..they both felt so dirty on there skins that they wanted to leave there skins and rub against each other..

But Richard came and called for Derek then they left..

Meredith and Addison was stuck from that but of course they had to go to change to there scrubs..

They got changed quickly because they were already late because of Derek...

They went to there patient room and presented the case..

As they do Derek walks in the room.Addison and Meredith eyes were wide open Derek then said " hello lady's" with his sexy voice..

It was only Derek and Addison and Meredith all over again but also the patient...

Derek was right next to Meredith as Addison presented the case..Derek started to put his two fingers in her scrubs ..

Meredith was trying to not making werid faces or make the patient find out so she was still and calm..

Patient didn't see any thing because she was looking at Addison and they were right in front of the bed and the table was covering them..

Derek them put down her granny panties down,Meredith was still calm and ok..

He then inserted his two fingers at first he moved his fingers around very.. slowly.

Meredith was trying to hold on the table and not try to make any alarming movements..

She hold in a moan..she then orgasmed the patient and Addison then ask Meredith if she ok.

" oh..um ugh I am fine I just need to leave....to go to the .....bathroom!"She said

She leaves the room quickly, Addison was done presenting and the patient was ready to shake Derek hand for the surgery they were going to do..

Derek then Replied with " I need to wash my hands..."

The patient just grab his hand and shake it but Derek was awkward didn't know what to say so he just said " um ok I am going to wash my hand and you should to"He faked smiled

He was discussed but he did just put his fingers in Meredith pussy when a patient was in the room so???

Meredith tried so hard to stay away from Derek so it dose not happen again..

Hours past bye and she finish her shift..she went in her locker room and got change when she was in her bra and her granny panties,Derek walk in!

Derek walk real close to her..Meredith was against her locker,he then said "Meredith what happen about last night was fun."before he got to finally Meredith then said " Um ya it was ...great.."

He smirk then said "it can happen again if you want Meredith"he put his hand through her hand then against her face..Meredith tried to not to unbuckle his pants and said " um sure"

"We can have other threesome when ever you want or we can be a throuple if you want!"

He then took off Meredith bra and started to stuck on her nipples he moves up to her mouth and kiss her with passion..

He the bit her lip then stop and said " it your choice Meredith and Addison to."then he left..

Meredith was just standing there braless and so horny!!

She just dress quickly and went home!

Addison came home right after,they started to watch tv together..Meredith then kiss Addison and moved close to Addison..

Addison then said while kissing Meredith "how are you not worn out from last night Meredith"

" well I am horny and I need sex so ya"she smirked

Addison then took of her shirt and Meredith did the same..

Meredith came on tell what Addison should do while doing sex then Addison realized the thing  that Meredith was saying was the thing that Derek did to her while making love to her..

Addison back away and said " wait Derek did this to you that why you want me to do it right"

Meredith didn't say anything Addison got her clothes and left her house!

Sorry for the kind story's but I hope your liking my story enjoyed!!🥰🥰