What dose this means?!

As Meredith woke up beside Addison, Meredith felt awkward about what happened last night.

Meredith then woke up Addison and told her she was sorry...

"Meredith you don't have to say sorry we all have bad days" Addison smiled

Meredith then said to Addison "addition you should go I'm fine"

Addison smiled then said "your not fine Meredith, yesterday look like he made a turn on you"

Meredith then told Addison again that she was fine but she didn't believe it one second.

Meredith went downstairs to grab some coffee, Addison followed Meredith.

As Meredith grabbed a cup of coffee, she also grabbed a cup of coffee for Addison. "If you're staying then this will be a long day," Meredith said.

Addison laughed, she then began to say "what happened Meredith"

"Well I and link happened and it didn't work out," Meredith says

Addison was shocked then says "so when I came up to your house I walked into you guys that were about to be...."

Meredith laughed and said "yes!"

They both laughed but Meredith stopped and started to cry.

Addison ran to her and hug her.

Meredith stopped crying and told Addison she was grateful to have her in her life.

Addison said "Meredith I'm happy you're in my life" she smiled

"Meredith I still love you and I want to be with you again and I know I have done a bad thing to you but I'm sorry for you to I'm in love with you"

Addison goes on and on but Meredith kisses Addison says "I love you too" they kiss again but they stopped when Meredith's kids walked in.

They smiled and hugged their kids.

                                  The end

Sorry guys but it's the end I just didn't know what to put next so it ending sorry!! 💕💕