The morning after

While Meredith was sleeping Addison woke up feeling this pure joy just being next to Meredith. Addison just came on cuddle with Meredith but when Meredith woke up she knew she messed up.

Meredith then quickly got up and got dressed, told Addison "I'm sorry but this was a mistake"

Meredith grabbed Addison's clothes give them to her.

Addison gets dressed, Meredith went downstairs as fast as she can Addison quickly followed.

Addison then yelled, " it was a mistake?!"

Meredith nodded and showed the way out for Addison.

Addison was furious like she was having a fucking great time and now Meredith kicking her out.

Addison then left, Meredith had a great time with her but she also knew that she also had sex with the link.

Also, all the things that Addison has put her in. Meredith could not fall for Addison again.

She already has problems as it is, link.

Link and she are friends but lately, it has been a little different.

Like sleeping together but all she wanted to do is to see her kids lately they have been visiting Alex or Derek's mom.

Because of her work and the "problems"

So she stopped by Derek's mom's place to see her kids, the reason why she let her kids stay at her place is that she was like a mom to Mark.

At that moment she was happy and not worried about anything else.

But suddenly she was feeling sick but she just thought she was getting a cold so she just left so the kids won't get it.

After a while, the sickness went away.

But her plan for tomorrow was to talk to link.