28

*2 weeks later*

(Y/n POV)

My life was back to normal. Well, relatively normal. I was a Complete Avenger now. Peter and I had spoken out because of our little misunderstanding. We just weren't ready for it yet. But one day it will happen!

The day after Nat and Clint stopped Bucky and me, my leg was fine again.  It was just a small wound.

It was a breeze against the Hyrads. We were a good team, Steve and Tony often have complications, but actually, everyone is really nice.

Bucky bought a house near my and Nat's and he's in therapy now. I can slowly no longer hear his complaints, every time he comes back from the therapy I have to listen to how stupid he thinks it is and it is totally unnecessary. My life is perfect.

I only had 2 problems

1. my immortality. I just can't find a solution. Tony, Bruce, and I were working on a solution, but maybe I just had to put up with being immortal. There are worse things. 

2. My parents. I still thought a lot about them how it could lead to their death. Nat said I have to put up with it and that you can't change it now.  Maybe she was right. Maybe fate willed it that way.  If my parents hadn't died I would never have met all these great people and would have died lonely...

It's over :( that was the last chapter. Thanks to everyone who always read it, voted it, and wrote comments, it means a lot to me! I will write another book, but in German, because it is easier for me to write in German (as you may have seen in some places my grammar is not the best hehe) if you are German you can read it, maybe I'll make another story in English :)

love you 3000! 

Ani