16

(Peter POV)

"SHE IS NO LONGER BREATHING!"  I shouted. 

What exactly happened?  Why did Mr. Stark allow this? 

"SHE IS NOT BREATHING!"  I shouted again. 
Tears ran down my cheeks. 

"You mustn't be dead !! Please wake up y / n!"  my voice was trembling "I need you!" 
I looked around the room.  Everyone just stood there and did nothing. 

"NOW DOING SOMETHING!"  I screamed. Tears ran down Nat's cheeks and Steve hugged her. 

I picked y/n up and carried her to a room where there were beds.  I carefully put her there and felt her pulse again.

"Shit please wake up, please! I need you !!"  my tears are missing on her face.  "Please y / n I love you!"

(Y/n dream)

I was in a flower meadow.  There were different flowers in the meadow. 

I wore a dress in dark blue that goes just below my knees.  I turned myself and looked at the sky.  The sky was blue and there were no clouds. 

I saw a woman she was very beautiful.  The woman shouted something to me but not. 
I looked around and saw a girl she was about 4 years old and was wearing the same dress as me. 

The girl ran up to the woman and hugged her.  I went up to them.  But they couldn't see me. 

The two sat down on the meadow and I stood in front of them as if stiff. 

"Mom?"  I asked.  The woman didn't look at me.  Tears welled up in my eyes. 
I looked at the little girl and recognized ... me. 
I sat down with them.  And reminded me of the day.  It was a memory of mine. 

With my real mom, not my stepmother ... My mom died when I was 5. 
I started to cry.  Suddenly the world spun, he felt like on a roller coaster.  My younger me and mom broke up. 

"MOM ?? MOM WHERE ARE YOU ?!"  I fell on the floor and screamed. 

Then everything was black again.

(Peter POV)

I don't know how long I sat like that.  My hands-on her wound and my head next to her on the bed. 

My tears ran out of control.  In between, I felt her pulse.  Still no pulse ...

"Please wake up!"  I stroked her hair.  "I need you!"  I saw how a tear slowly ran down her cheek. 

Wait what  She cried?  I checked her pulse.  I felt something very easily. 
Does she live?!  She cried more and more. 

And now I also saw her chest rise and fall. 
"oh my god," I came across.  A little too loud. 

Nat went in, she was still pale and her eyes were puffy. 

"WHAT HAPPENED?"  she screamed in panic

"she's breathing again" I just said.  Nat came up next to me and felt y / n's pulse.  Nat laughs and then she hugged me.  Then y / n began to twitch more and more.  Then she screamed out loud...

(Y/n POV)

When I woke up I saw Peter lying on a bed across from me and sleeping. 

Walking was easier for me than yesterday or was it the day before yesterday? 

I went up to Peter and gave him a light kiss on the forehead.  He looked cute when he slept.
I left the room and looked around where I was.

"Hi?"  I called "is anyone here?"

"Are you feel better Miss y / n?"  a voice asked I looked around but there was no one there.
Then I realized who it was it was Friday

"Yes, I'm fine! Where are the others?" 

"I can lead you there" I started walking and Friday led me

"how long ... How long did I sleep?" 

"It was only 1 day,"

I nodded.

We got to a room where I saw Tony Nat and Bruce. 
I entered.
Nat immediately ran up to me and hugged me. 

"Can you please try not to kill yourself again?" 
I had to laugh, then I got serious again.

"Can you show us the wound?"  asked Bruce. 
I pulled my t-shirt down a bit so that you could see the wound.  She was still slightly red.  But nothing else.  It didn't hurt either. 

"That's impossible!"  she was right, the stab was deep and right at heart. 
"Does that mean ..." "You are immortal!"  immortal?  Does that mean I notice how my friends, family, and the world are dying?  Do I live on then?  Am I floating in the universe then?  Do I look old then or do I stay young forever?  I had too many questions.

"That sounds incredible, but we don't have any other explanation," said Tony.  "Is Peter still sleeping?" 
"Yes when I left he was sleeping"

wait when I'm immortal ...
"Nat?"  I asked "I'm immortal ... Then I could belong to the Avengers. You don't have to be afraid for me anymore ..."

Yayy y/n is life :D
Hope you liked this chapter :)
Please give me a feedback
Have a nice day <333