14

(Y/n POV)

"Do you have to warm up somehow?"  Wanda asked after I had looked around.
"I'm warm enough to walk through the stairs," I grinned sheepishly.  The gym door was pushed open and in the door stood a panting Peter. 

"Heyy sorry that I'm late had to do something" he stepped in and smiled once around. 
We briefly had contact but then I quickly looked away.

"Have you already discussed something?" He asked Mr. Stark.
"Nat sticks to your opinion, but y / n will still fight one of us now."  My mouth opened
"Wait what? Against one of you ?! I have no chance" Nat closed my mouth with her fingers. 

"I'm sure you can do it. Are there any volunteers?"  Steve raised his hand "If nobody wants I would" Mr. Stark nodded.
Okay, so Steve what's his tactic?  He is muscular and tall!  I am small and agile!  That will be my advantage. Steve and I walked over to the mat and stood up. 

"Are you ready?"  Steve asked me.  I feel like a kind of trance that I always used when I started fighting. 

"It starts on three!"  Tony counted a "One ... two ... three!"  I waited for Steve to attack me, which he immediately did. 
His first mistake, I dodged, and was able to bring him to the ground with a simple move.  But he didn't let himself be confused and got up straight away.  This time he didn't make the mistake of going straight at me but waited until I attacked.
I ran towards him but didn't attack him but slipped through his legs.  And had to let out a little "Hah".

He didn't expect that again.  He stood with his back to me and made as if to turn around but I was too fast and pushed it with my foot on the floor and held it tight.

I looked at the others.  I also saw the corner of my eye that Steve straightened up.  The next moment I was torn from my feet.  Steve had knocked me over. 

My head hit the floor hard.  And it hurt like hell.  I went black before my eyes, but I straightened up quickly. 

"That was not fair!"  I came across in pain.  "Remember one thing! Never trust your opponent!"  I felt myself bring my hand to the back of my head. 

It felt weird.  When I looked at my hand I saw ... blood! 

"OMG y / n!"  Peter ran up to me and at that moment I passed out.

---------------------------------------

When I opened my eyes again, bright daylight shone towards me.  I felt someone hold my hand.  With a lot of pain, I could turn my head and saw ... "P-peter?"  I groaned.  Peter must have slept because now he opened his eyes.  "God you are awake" was written on his face with relief.  "How are you?"  "I have a headache," he nodded.  "II was worried ... about you," I smiled at him.  "I will tell the others that you are awake! Here if you want to take the pill that will help you" he made to get up.  "Peter ... wait" I grabbed his arm and he turned around.  "Y-yes?"  the sunlight made his hair and eyes glitter.  I sat up.  "Hey hey lie down again!"  Peter wanted to push me back, but instead of being pushed back, I pressed my lips to his.  And released me again.  "w-what was that?"  He blushed "I ... I'm sorry but I ..." he didn't let me finish, he kissed me.  My stomach felt like it was about to explode.  Thousands of butterflies sweat through my stomach.  Peter's lips were soft and warm.  I wanted to stay like this forever but then my head started hurting again.  And I gasped.  "Take a rest now" I lay back and closed my eyes.

(Peter POV)

Woah that was ... the most beautiful thing that has ever happened to me!  I looked at her again and then left the room, but my mind stayed on what was just happening in the room.  Her lips were soft ... it felt like a drug!  I would like to run back now and kiss her again, but she had to rest.  Unfortunately ... All 6 sat at a table and were silent when I entered everyone looked at me expectantly.  "Is she okay? I feel bad about what happened ... I'm so sorry ... I didn't mean to ..." Steve looked guilty.  "I think she is fine"
"Why are you blushing, Peter? Are you okay?" she asked.
SHIT "u-uh y-yes-yes I'm fine," I think Wanda saw through that she raised an eyebrow and grinned.
"oh okay," she said drawing out.

"I'll go to her again ..." "Do that, Peter" Wanda laughed now. I turned around so that they couldn't see that I was blushing again...

Finally, they did it hahaha hope you enjoyed it :)
Please give me honest feedback again :D
Ani <333