13

"So ... what exactly am I supposed to do here now?" I looked around inquiringly. "Maybe you tell us something about yourself first," said Tony and sat down on the sofa. "Uh, of course" it felt like at school. You had to go forward to give your lecture. When you practiced, you could do everything but then when you should do it in front of your class...

"So ... uh ... hi, I'm Y / n Romanoff ... I'm Nat's step sister and my parents both died" at these words I paused for a moment. It's still hard to talk about it, "I am 15 years old" "Can I ask something?" Clint cut me off. "Uh yes of course?" what can he ask about what I said? "Do you remember what was before the explosion?" he looked a little nervous as if he were embarrassed to talk about my parents' deaths. I tried to answer casually "No, I'm sorry. All I can remember was the day before the explosion and then again 3 days after" I smiled apologetically. He nodded. "We heard you're boxing?" Wanda spoke up. Her voice was soothing and I relaxed a bit "Yes, I do boxing since I'm little" "This is impressive!" Bruce said what you could see on the face of the other.

Everyone was silent for a little while and just looked at me.

Then they looked at Nat. "You know my opinion on that," she said with an unhappy look. "What?" I didn't know what they were talking about. They ignored me. "At least let her try." Tony was talking to her. 

"No, she could get hurt!" Nat looked over at me for a moment and then away again. "Can someone please enlighten me?" I asked impatiently. They ignored me again. "We'll take care" promised Steve. What are they talking about? Nat took a deep breath. "HEYY," I said angrily now "Remember two things for the future 1. I hate it when someone lies to me! And 2. I HATE to be ignored! "now everyone looked at me. "Okay okay ... So if you are that good you could become an Avenger." Steve finally explained to me.

Wait what did he just say ?? Do I have a chance to become an Avenger? A real Avenger?

"But..." Steve said

oh no not always this 'but' that never means something good ...

"Natasha here refuses to agree" Steve looked reproachfully at Nat. "Can't I choose what I want?" I looked at Steve hopefully. "You are a minor," said Thor instead of Steve. "But she's not my mother" I looked a little bit too disappointed. "But I am the last living member of this family with you! And I am of age," said Nat.
"That is not fair!"
"Life is just not fair" Nat looked a bit angry now. yes, she might just want the best for me, but isn't it best for a teenager to have adventures?
"Can't I try a little?" slowly I began to beg. Nat drank up "show what you can do. But that doesn't mean that you will get my permission!" Okay, that's a start.  But now we got to the problem ... 1. I had completely wrong clothes to box and 2. I was nervous again... this stupid nervousness!  How I hated it!  Everyone looked at me expectantly ... Shit has I missed something?  That was typical again!  "Excuse me? I was just back on my own planet Sorry" everyone grinned "I asked if we should go to the training room?"  said Bruce with a laugh.  "Uh yeah sure," I said nervously.  My legs felt like pudding and I found it difficult to walk.  Hopefully, you won't notice it.  We ran out of the door we came out of, down the corridor, but this time we took the stairs.  "Can't we take the elevator?" I asked hopefully, not believing my legs would carry me down the stairs.  "See this as your warm-up," Tony said without looking at me.  I felt better halfway up the stairs.  I never would have expected it.  When we went down 3 floors everyone stopped and walked to the right.  The corridor looked 1 to 1 exactly like the one from the 8th floor.  How should you know your way around here?  It's a maze! The only difference was that this time there weren't many different doors, just one big one and we hung through it now.  When Tony opened the door we met a bright light.  Tony stepped aside and waved me through "you first" I stepped through the gate.  It was a big room with different devices.  I recognized some of them like for example a punching bag, a pole dance bar ... Okay okay wait who does the pole dance?  Thor?  Or Mr. Stark ??  Okay stop focus again!!