5

(Y/n POV)

(Y/n POV)

I wake up asleep because my alarm clock has started to beep. An annoying noise. So I decided to take it and throw it against the wall. The alarm went off and I could finally go back to sleep. But I was happy too early that about 2 minutes later Nat pulled the blanket off me and opened the window. The wind that came through the window was unbearably cold.

"Why are you doing that Nat?! I want to sleep!" I hated it when someone woke me up and I couldn't sleep in!

"You have School!" she answerd, while she was folding my blanket.

"I forgot it!" you said annoyed "Do I really have to go there?"

"Yes you have to!" Nat answerd "Should I bring you or do you want to take the bus?"

"If it is okay for you I would love if you bring me"

"Yeah sure but now GET UP!"

I slowly got out of bed. How I hated getting up early.

 For breakfast I ate a slice of bread.

I didn't know how everyone at school dressed, so I put on a black skirt with a white shirt. 

"I think I can't do anything wrong with that." I mumbled. i putted my hair into a bun an looked at the mirrow. I think I'm done. 

"Y/n are you finished?"

"Yes I'm coming!"

You sat down into Nat's car and she start driving.

It was the first time that I saw the city. It was so big. I didn't know where to look as there was so much to see. Skyscrapers, shops, restaurants, people...

"Fantastic right?" Nat asked

"It is... WOW"

"You will notice after a while  that here are so many people. It will annoy you a bit" Nat stopped the car in front of a large school.

"Welcome to the New Yorker midtown High School." She pointed the building. Have a nice day. Please don't let them tease you or beat you."

"You really think they could beat me?" I smiled

"No of cours not" She also smiled. i hugged her and then I went out of the car. I went towards the building. When I got to the hood entrance I took another deep breath and then went through the door. Behind the door it was so loud that I wanted to go out again. But that was not possible because students came towards me from behind again. So I went down the aisle. I was bumped into by several people and had to hold back from yelling at them. I didn't know where I had to go, so I just talked to a few students who ignored me or said they didn't know.

great what should i do now?

I tried again to speak to someone it was a boy with black hair. Definitely a rich boy. 

"Do you know where the pysics room is?" I asked. 

"Are you new?" the boy answerd

"That wasn't my question!" I said annoyed. 

"I would tell you if you were nicer" he said arrogant.

"I think I'll find it alone!" I rolled my eyes. I turned around and just walked away from this guy.

"I'M FLASH BY THE WAY" he call'a after me "WHAT IS YOUR NAME?"

I ignore him. That was a GoOd start. actually I wanted to look over my shoulder to see if I was still standing there but then I was able to hold back. 

"This is the wrong way" Flash said. SHIT SHIT SHIT! Must this always have to happen to me? Should I turn around now and go back to him or ignore him?

"I'm on the right way!" I imporvised  "I want to go to the cafeteria" I saw from the expression on his face that he hadn't expected that. 

So I went on, at least I now know where the physics room is. After looking at the cafeteria, I ran to the physics room. I came on time. Everyone sat on their chairs. I didn't know where to go, so I stood in front of the teacher. 

"Do you want to introduce yourself" the teacher asked me. I looked around the class, everyone was looking at me. 

"Hi I am y/n Romanoff" I said bored. Suddenly everyone looked surprised. 

"Are you Natasha Romanoff's daugther?" A girl with blond hair asked. 

"No I'm not" I hate it to answer questions! 

"And why is your name Romanoff?" The girl asked

"I'm her sister" I rolled my eyes. Can they please stop asking??

"You can sit there" the teacher said. She pointed on a chair next to a boy. I looked at the boy and recognized him. It was Spider-boy or man? I forgot it. I sat down next to him.

"Hey Parker" I wisperd

"Why do you know my name?" he asked

"My sister told me about you"

"I hope just good things" he smiled 

"yea" I smiled also

"Why are you coming to school now?"

"I was living with my dad in a other city and then he died and now I live with my sis" I suppressed a tear.

"Oh I'm sorry for you!"

"It is no problem" 

"You can talk after my lesson!" the teacher interrupted us.

"I'm sorry Miss" Peter said