9

(Y/n POV)

"So you and Peter?" Nat asked me after she closed the door.

"Oh no we are just friends," I said

"Oh, really but how he looked at you..."

"There is nothing!"

"Okay okay, do you want to eat something?"

"Thanks but no we were eating Sandwiches"

"Just you and Peter?" Nat raised her eyebrows

"No not alone Peter's best friend Ned was with us."

"Oh interesting"

"Have you thought about that I can joining the Avengers?" I looked at her.

"I'm not sure we will go tomorrow to the Stark tower and talk with the other Avengers."

"Does it mean I'll see the other Avengers?"

"Not all you will just see a few"

"And who?" I got nervous

"Clint, Tony, Wanda, Thor and Steve, and Peter but you already know them."

I got more nervous since I know that the Avengers exists I am a big fan.
"OMG thank you so much!! It means me a lot to meet them" I smiled hard.

Next day

I woke up early in the morning. I hadn't slept much I was too nervous about what will happening today.
I will meet the crazy Avengers! That was the first thing that came to my mind. But then there was school. I had to wait a whole day to finally be able to visit them. 

So I stood up that I could do my school quickly. But that was the longest day I ever had!

When I arrived at school on the bus I saw Ned and went to him.

"Heyy Men! How are you?" I greeted him.

"Hii I'm fine what about you?"

"I didn't sleep much but it is okay :)"

"What did you and Peter do yesterday?" he asks interested.

"He just brings me home, nothing else" I smiled because I saw at this moment Peter coming to us.

"Hey Y/n, Hey Ne, d," he said

"Hey Pete" I answered 

"What's up dude"

"I'm soooo tired!" Peter yawns.

"Y/n too she said. What have you been doing all night to make you both tired?" Ned asked us

"I was thinking about things..." I didn't want to say that I'll see the Avengers today because I didn't know if Ned knew that Peter is spiderman. I don't think Peter knows himself that I know that he is Spiderman. But he will find out today.

"I was doing some stuff" He gave Ned a meaningful look and I was pretty sure Peter swung around as Spiderman and Ned knew about it.

 After school, I was done! Never was one school day so hard like this. Okay, I'm just one day at this school but I can't imagine it can get harder! 

"Bye Peter, Bye Y/n," Ned said goodbye

"bye," said Pete and I together.

"I will go now too," I said "Maybe we will see us later"

"Uhmm yea maybe, bye," peter said

"Bye" I turned around and walked to the bus...

It is a bit short I know I'm sorry :) Again I would like if you can give me feedback about my story :)