1

(Y/n POV)

(Y/n POV)

I was tired very tiredly but now I can't go back. Everything would be different now! My life changed in 10 sec. that was too hard for me. I don't know where to go. I felt lost. I felt alone. I looked around me it was dark, I saw that I landed on a clearing. At the end of the clearing, I was able to discover a forest. But I would not go there. 

When I came to a remote street, I took out my phone and check if I got any messages but nothing. I can't remember what was before the explosion. The last thing I know is that my dad died because of an explosion. Now the tears came back I can't hold them anymore. My legs can't hold me and I fell.

I don't know how long I lay there but then I heard something was it a car? No, it was my phone. I looked at the Display someone called me. It was my stepsister, Nat. I picked up the call 

"Hey Sis," she said, "how are you?" 

I tried to say something but whenever I said something my voice dropped up.

"Y/n? Are you okay?"

Again I tried to say something but the only word I could say was

 "Help"

That was too much for me and I passed out.

(POV Nat)

"Who else I could invite?" I mumbled. "Every year the same. My Birthday is a few days and I don't know who I could invite. My Mom and my stepdad, Clint, Tony, Steve, Wanda, Peter, Thor, Bruce, Pepper, Nick, Loki...but I forgot someone...hmmm... oh I know Why I didn't figure it out right away? For sure also y/n! Should I call her?"

I took out my phone and I looked for y/n in my contacts. I hesitated before I called her. How long we didn't talk to each other? Okay, it doesn't matter. I clicked call. After 15 sec. she accepted the call.

"Hey Sis, How are you?" I asked but she didn't answer. I heard rustle 

 "Y/n are you okay?" I was worried about her. Now I heard something.

"Help" 

"Y/N?! WHAT IS HAPPENING?" I screamed "I hope this is not a joke. If it, is it is not funny!" she doesn't answer me.  "Y/N are you still there?"  Again no answer. "Shit Shit Shit!!!"

"Language!"

I heard a voice behind me "W-What?" I turned around and there was Steve.

"What are you doing here?" I asked

"Maybe I can get a Hello?"

"There is no time for jokes right now!"

"Oh okay why?" he looked confused

"My Sister y/n is in danger!"

"Your Sister?"

"Stepsister"

"Oh ThAT EXpLainE A LoT" Steve smiled

"I'll explain later. Can you locate a phone?"

"I- Yes of course but-"

"no questions"

After a few minutes, Steve found the location of y/n. We drove to the location. Everything was covered with ash. 

"Oh my god! What is happening here?!" I asked shooked.

"I don't know..."

We saw Y/n. she was lying next to the street in her hand she holds her phone.

"Steve, can you carry her?"

"Yes of course I can" 

He picks y/n up and carries her to the car.

That was the first part of the story I hope you like it :) Please give me feedback in the comments