21

(Y/n POV)

Where should i go first?

I was now far enough away from Peter to be able to walk normally again.

It was still dark. I turned around to see if Peter was still asleep. He was lying there as before.

I came back to the forest and without thinking I ran in.

I didn't know where to go.

It was so dark that I could barely see my hand. I slowly began to feel the cold too. I sat down on a tree trunk and heard rustling in the bushes. but there was another sound ... a beep.

The sound was very quiet. I automatically turned around to see where the noise was coming from. But there was nothing.

The sound ... it came from me. I quickly opened my suit and took it off, as it was a one-piece I was now with a t-shirt and underpants. So that I am not so cold I put on my shoes. It was freezing!

But despite the cold, I began to examine the suit.

I discovered something about the piano.

It was a small chip. It flashed green briefly every second.

It was a ... a "tracking device ?!" I called and then quickly put my hand over my mouth.

What was he doing in my wings? Did Tony put that on? Does Tony have the right to locate me ?!

Without thinking, I threw it on the floor and stepped on it with my heels.

One last time he blinked green then saw nothing more. I picked it up and threw it as far away as I could.

I quickly got dressed again and immediately felt the warmth coming back into my body.  So that I didn't get cold, I started jogging.  I still had no plan where to go.  I just ran through the woods.  I thought of something ... What should I look for?  I have no idea if I'm looking for a human, animal, alien or whatever.

(Tony POV)

"Where did it go?"  Nat got hysterical.  "WHERE IS THE SIGNAL?" 

"I don't know Nat" the GPS signal was gone,

"shit shit shit! We should have done something earlier!" 

"We still have Peter's signal" Steve tried to calm her down. 

"So what? That doesn't bring us anything to find y/n!"  She paced up and down

"I'll go to Peter and ask him" I held out my hand and my suit flew towards me

"WE will go to Peter", Nat interrupted me, "I'm faster on my own!" with these words I left the tower.

(Peter POV)

I was woken up by a gust of wind. 

Y/n was no longer on my lap, it was probably back in her old place. 

I turned to go back to sleep, but then I felt a small earthquake. I startled and turned around. The first thing I noticed was that y/n wasn't where I thought she was. A second later I saw "Mr. Stark?"  I looked around "What are you doing here?"  I ran up to him "Have you seen y / n ?! She's gone!"  I asked.

"No, I didn't and I know" he got out of the suit "the last time we saw her run away from the clearing" he said and went to the place where we were lying "did you have a fight or something?" 

"No we have-" I paused

"Yes?"  Tony asked for

"so ... she- she told about her parents...revenge...I said we could look for tomorrow"

"Then she could be anywhere now! You go to the Avenger Tower there waiting Nat and Ste-"

"No we are here!" Mr. Stark and I turned around and saw

"what are you doing here ?! I told you not to come!"  Mr. Stark rolled his eyes. 

"We can take care of ourselves," replied Steve, "you can't always decide everything!"

"Can we clarify that later and look for y/n ?!"  I was worried and i could see that Nag was not doing well. 

"And where?"  Steve asked and looked around.

(Y/n POV)

I still didn't know where I was. 

Maybe it wasn't so smart to look for something now.

What did I thought?! 

It's dark and cold and I don't know what I'm looking for!! But it was too late now. 

So I kept running. 

The trees cast shadows. 

I thought I saw something out of the corner of my eye, but it was just a tree. 

There again...It wasn't a tree!  Now I heard it rustling too.  I turned several times around myself to discover something ... But there was no one! 

"is there anyone?"  I shouted "Hello?" in hopes of not getting an answer  again I got again. 

There was another rustling.  Somebody or something stepped out of the bushes. 

"Hi"