4

(Y/n POV)

(Y/n POV)

The next few days were pretty boring. I should stay in bed so that I can get well. But after one week I was finally allowed to go outside. It was the best feeling for a long time. I heard the birds and the sun was shining. The perfect weather to do something outside. I still liked the idea to get Avenger, so I start with training. 

I was athletic because I haven't done much other than sports. A few years ago I start boxing but since we moved away I had to stop and just hit pillows or something. But now I was finally able to hit a real punching bag again because I had found one in the old garden shed. It felt so good that I was able to let out all the energy that had gathered in me. 

Since I was so absorbed in boxing, I didn't notice that a car was pulling up in front of the house and Tony Stark was leaving it.

"Hey Y/n," Tony said

I was frightened "Woah Omg! You've scared me!"

"Ohh I'm sorry" he smiled "You are good at boxing!" 

"Thanks" 

"Where did you learn it?" he asked

"I've boxed since I was a little kid" I answered

"That's cool!"

Nat was coming out

"Hey, you two" she greeted us "What are you two talking about?"

"About y/n's boxing," Tony told her "she is really good"

I smiled "So maybe I can be an Aven-"

"No, you can't" interrupt me Nat "first you will finish school! School begins tomorrow"

"Tomorrow??" I looked annoyed "I know everything that I need to know"

"She is right you have to finish school" Now starts MR. Stark also...

"But Peter,"  I said

"Peter hadn't a choice" 

"Maybe you can do a training with us, but you're too young for missions" MR. Stark tries to explain to me. 

"Yeah..." I said annoyed "Cool"

"oh come on y/n," Nat said "It is a beginning"

Sorry that this part is not so long