23

(Y/n POV)

When I woke up in the morning I felt the sun on my face. It was not very comfortable so I turned around and tried to go back to sleep with the pillow over my head. But of course, now the birds had to start giving a concert. 

Can't you sleep in even on a Saturday?! Especially after yesterday! 

Not much happened anymore, except that I ignored Nat, Peter tried to persuade her that I'm not grounded and Tony put a new GPS transmitter on my suit. Which has now been locked away btw.  Excellent!

I went to the window and opened it, closed my eyes, and let the sunshine on my face shining. 

What time was it? I took my cell phone off the table and looked at it. 1 p.m.?  Okay, maybe I slept in.
Also 3 messages from Peter. What does he want so early? 

Pete:

Hey, how are you? 

I wanted to apologize
for yesterday if I
hadn't made the suggestion
that we go away
the whole thing
wouldn't have happened

Are you still sleeping? 😹

I didn't feel like writing so I called him. 

"Hey y/n how are you?" 

"I'm fine you?" 

"Same" I heard him chew

"Do I disturb you while eating?" 

"we're eating right now, but that doesn't bother us!" 

"We?" 

"Yes May and I. Say hi May"

"Hey y/n" I heard a woman's voice.

"Hi" I replied.  "I'll hang up then and we'll talk later"

"Okay, we'll see each other soon?" 

"I can't get out"

"Just open your window" and he hung up.

Until Peter came it felt like days.  Even though it was only an hour. 

I lay down on my bed and listened to music. In between, I heard Nat talking to someone. 

Then Peter came swinging through my Window and I was shocked. 

"Do you always have to scare me like that?" 

he grinned "sorry" then he lay down on my bed and gave away his arms behind his back. 

"What have you been doing today?" 

"a plan"

"Ah? And what kind of a plan?" he looked at much confused. 

"I can't tell you"

"and why?" 

"Is there any way you can distract Nat tonight?" 

"How am I supposed to do that? That would be Steve or something better!" 

"Yes, I know, but no one should find out that I'm going out today and search for Bu ... Uhm and looking for answers"

"Are you sure? You will only get more trouble and your suit is gone!" 

"That's why you have to distract Nat so I can get the suit," I thought for a moment,  "You could call her and then ask if... If she could help your aunt"

"No, that won't work! I'll make up my mind. You're not that good at it" he laughed

"Thank you" I gave him a light kiss on his mouth.

He pulled me close and I sat on his lap, we continued kissing. His lips were warm and soft. His hand ran through my hair and I cupped his neck with my hands.

I took off his top and he opened my blouse. I took off my blouse.

We kept kissing. His hands touched my waist.

Is this really happening right now? Oh my god ... was I ready for this? I shouldn't be worried. Peter and I were made for each other. I knew it!

I took a deep breath. I was just about to open my pants as someone suddenly knocked on the door. 

"Y/n?"  Oh god, I jumped up and tried to put my blouse back on. 

"Yes?"  I asked. 

Peter quickly put on his T-shirt and stood behind the closet door.

"Can I come in?"  Nat asked

"Wait a minute, I'm changing!" shit shit shit! I just closed the last button on my blouse and went to the door. 

Before that, I looked at Peter one more time. Then I opened the door

"What?"  I asked

"Do you want to eat something?"

FOR THAT?! FOR THAT DID SHE INTERRUPT US?!

"No, I'm not hungry!"  I slammed the door and heard her Leave. Was I too mean? Maybe she wanted to make up again...

"that was close" said Pete.  I nodded

"I think it's better if I go"

"Uhm okay?" did I do something wrong? Was it too early? Now did he think I just want that one thing? 

"See you soon then! I'll call Nat tonight!" Peter jumped out the window.

I looked after him and noticed how a tear fell down my cheek. 

It was weird right now! The mood between us. It wasn't like usual!

I lay down on my bed and cried on my pillow.

Uhmm yes... I think I don't really need to say anything to this.
Ani <3