10

(Y/n POV)

When I got home I opened the door and made myself something to eat. Nat wasn't there yet, she was probably doing something in town. When I looked at the kitchen table, I saw a note on it that said "I'll be back in the afternoon" it was 2 hours until the afternoon so I decided to do sports again. I put on my sports gear and my headphones. Then I went out. A light wind was blowing and my hair, which I had tied in a braid, was blowing backward. It was pleasant, a very beautiful spring day. I didn't think about anything anymore, only about training. I noticed how good it was for me not to think about anything. After the first few hits on the punching bag, I feel complete right here. I hadn't felt anything like that in a long time. I had lost track of time. It could only have been 10 minutes or 3 hours. I heard a car pull into the driveway and recognized Nat's car. I took off my headphones.

"Hey Nat" I greeted her.

"Hi, Are you ready to go?"

"Let me take a short shower then we can go" Again I got nervous.

I walked into the bathroom and took off my clothes. I turned the shower on warm and stood under it. The hot water dripped on my face. It felt so good, but I didn't want to stay in the shower too long, so I turned the water to cold. The cold gave me goosebumps. So I showered as fast as I could. When I was done I dried myself off quickly and put on black pants with a white crop top and a gray jacket. 

"I'm done we can go" I called Nat

"Okay get in the car" I went outside and opened the car. I felt so long until Nat came out and sat down next to me. she started the engine and drove off. 

*What would they do with me? Do I have to take an exam? Did I dress inappropriately?* I had too many questions, I hope to get answered shortly. 

"How long do we need to drive?" I finally asked

"Not long. We need to drive to the town," she answered without looking at me. I nodded and started biting my fingernails again, a stupid habit of mine. But I only do it when I'm nervous or scared. 

When we arrived in the town Nat parked the Car next to a huge building. 

"You are sure we a right here?" I asked shocked 

"Look closely!" she pointed to a symbol on the building. It was a big "A" with a circle. I've seen the symbol in a picture before.

"Is that the Avenger symbol?"

"yes, this is the Avenger tower!" Nat said a little proudly. 

"It looks like a fox," I said

"A fox?!" Nat laughs "You have a great imagination." We went to the entrance of the building and someone was already waiting for us. It was Tony Stark...

Sorry I have the last time not much time. School... But I hope you like this part :)))

Please give me feedback :) so that I can do it better be honest! 

Love Ani :D