17

(Y/n POV)

"Please, Nat!" I looked at her pleadingly.

 "I don't know you are still so young ..." she looked uncertain. Looking for help, I looked at Tony. 

"Give her a chance. Nothing can happen to her"

 "I ..."

Peter ran into the room. 

"Did you saw  y / -" he looked at me "Oh there you are" I laughed 

"Don't worry so much, I'm fine" I walked up to him and gave him a light kiss on his mouth.

 "wait you two ..." Nat looked surprised. "Why didn't you tell me y/n?"

"I've only known two days ago, but don't distract from the topic now! So can I?"

"Yes ... okay you can" I fell on her neck.

 "Thank you thank you thank you!!!" Tony smiled at me.

 "Well, then you should think of a name! And you need a suit!" says Tony, you could tell that he wanted to start building a suit right away. 

"A name?" I asked 

"Yes, like Iron man, Spiderman, black widow, Captain America."

"Oh okay, I'll think of one. I can't promise anything but making up names has never been my strength."

I'm sorry that the chapter is so short but I urgently need suggestions for names for y/n hahaha I've been thinking for so long but I can't think of anything good :( it would help me if you have ideas :D Have a nice day :)

ANI <333