15

(y/n POV)

I woke up again in the evening and Peter was still sitting next to me.  He was on the cell phone and when he saw I was awake again, he grinned and put his cell phone down.

"Hey you're among us again, how are you?"  I sat up and kissed him

"I'm better now!"  I stroked his hair
"Me too" said Peter and kissed me again.

After a while, I tried to get up.  "Wait wait slowly, slowly!"  Peter got up and gave me his hand. I took it and got up. 

At first, I was wobbly on my feet, but after a few steps, I was able to walk again.
Peter led me to a room where I saw everyone sitting.  I opened the door and went inside. 

"OMG y / n I'm so sorry! You have to believe me!" Steve came to me.  I hugged him "don't worry I'm fine" he took a deep breath. 

Now Nat came up to me too.  "That you always have to scare me like that" she pulled me tightly

"I can't breathe!"  Nat let go of me again.
"sorry"
"can I sit down somewhere?"  I asked, "of course there!"  Steve led me to his chair and I sat down.

"Can we speak y/n alone?"  Tony asked me "Uh yeah sure" I got up again and Tony helped me into the room across the street. 

There was a sofa there where I could sit down. 

"So, what's up?"  I asked I was a little scared because Tony looked nervous which he never did before. 

"How did you do that?"  he started now
"How did I do what?"  I was confused
"you couldn't have survived this... It was so deep that your brain had to be damaged. But it isn't ... And the wound healed by itself ... We didn't have to stitch it"  Tony ended

"I was lucky ..." I wasn't so sure about that either
"and how was that with the explosion? You were in the same house as your parents but not dead ... It doesn't make any sense!"  I looked at the floor
"Bruce and I didn't tell the others, but ... We believe that ... That you" "that I am immortal?"  I finished his sentence.  He nodded "Okay then let's find out!"  I took my pocket knife out of my pants and opened it. 

It was big and sharp. I took a deep breath and then held the knife at heart level

"STOP! Stop it!"  Tony snatched the knife from me 
"we have to find out!" 
"But you can't just kill yourself" he folded the knife
"okay then you do it!"  I looked at him expectantly. 
"There has to be another way!" 
"There is no other way! The chance that I will be immortal is high. Trust me!"
I took a step towards him and took the knife out of him. "Trust me!"  I said more quietly now. "Trust me..."

I raised the knife again ... I wasn't allowed to think long. Tony put his hand over his mouth.

I took another deep breath and then stabbed ...

Everything went black, I felt my body sink to the ground.  Everything felt like in slomo I felt nothing more all the pain that I had had disappeared. 

Tony dropped to his knees next to me, he pressed his hands to my wound and I saw a tear run down his cheek. 

"WHY HAVE I ALLOWED THAT?!?!"  he cried.

At that moment I noticed how I rise out of my body.  I floated to the ceiling as a ghost and watched everything from above. 

The others came in now too.  Peter threw himself next to my lifeless body. It hurt to see him like that. He shook my lifeless body and screamed. 

Finally Thor pulled him back.  Peter struggled but Thor held him tight. 

Now I could see Nat, too, she was pale and went after Tony.  She knocked him to the ground and yelled at what.

I couldn't hear.

Maybe ... Maybe I was really dead...

It is getting interesting hehe :D