12

I turned around and saw a huge man. He had many muscles he looked down at me. I knew I wasn't that big, but I've never felt so small. The man smiled at me and that's when I recognized him. "You are Thor right?" I tried to look a little bigger. "Yes, and you are y/n?" "uh yeah." I still couldn't believe he was standing in front of me. "Tony told us you are boxing?" Oh my gosh... did he have to tell? now I have to show them how I box. "Y-Yeah I'm boxing since I'm 7 years old" "Isn't that a little too young?" he looked at me questioningly 
"All in my Family started at this age. it's kind of a tradition" 
"That sounds nice" 
Nat came to us "So you've already met?" I nodded "Come on y / n. Ready to meet the others?" "Yes, I think so" We ran through a corridor. *What time it is now. It's getting dark outside* We stopped in front of a door. * Okay, I have to keep calm! * Tony opened the door and we entered. It looked like a study room. It probably was. There were four people in the room, three men and one woman. The woman had red hair and must be Wanda. She was very pretty, I had to admit. The table she was sitting on was made of wood with a small lamp, files, and pens. To the right of her on the chair sat Steve grinning at me. A man with brown-styled hair was sitting on a sofa in the corner of the room, this must be Clint Barton. I have to ask him how to shoot a bow and arrow, I just can't do it.
Then this must be Bruce Branner. He was the only one who stood.
I noticed that Peter wasn't there. Didn't he want to come too? 

"Peter comes a bit too late," Steve said as if he could read my mind. 

"Uh I-"  *Why am I stuttering now???* Steve started laughing. I just looked at him madly and said softly 'Shut up'...