8

(Y/n POV)

(Y/n POV)

We sat in the restaurant for 2h. It was getting dark and cold.

"Maybe it is better when we get home. It is late and I told Nat that I don't come late home." I said

"Yes of course," Peter answered. He wasn't as shy as before. "I'll bring you home"

"No, it is okay if I go alone"

"It is dark I don't let you go alone!" He insisted so I agreed

"Okay Okay if you want" 

"We see us tomorrow! Bye guys" Ned said and went in the opposite direction. 

"We have to go there" I pointed to the Forrest. In the morning when I drove with the car through the forest it wasn't creepy but now it was dark and cold... because of the branches from the trees there were creepy shadows. Also, it was cold and I was only wearing my t-shirt. I got goosebumps.

"Are you okay?" Peter looked at me. I didn't want to admit that I was scared so I just said that I was cold

"I'm just a bit cold but it is okay" I tried to look confident. Peter hesitated for a moment.

"Uhmm if you want you can have my sweater..." Hissweaterr?? Oh my god... 

"But then are you cold..." 

"No it is okay" he smiled. he took off his sweater. Under his sweater, he wore a white t-shirt where "I survived my trip to Nyc" was printed on it. He gave me his sweater. I put it on, it was warm and smells good. 

"Thank you" I smiled. We walked a few minutes quietly until I saw my house.

"We are there!" I said "thank you for everything! You don't need to come to the door"

"But I want! I want to make sure that you are safe home" 

That was really cute of him. When we stood in front of the door I rang the bell and Nat opened the door. 

"Hey y/n! Oh Peter you are her too" she smiled at him "Do you want to come in?" 

"Thanks but no I just want to make sure that y/n come safe home"

"that's really nice! thank you,u Peter" She looked at me and smiled. Peter was about to leave but then I remembered that I was still wearing his sweater.

"Peter was,t," I said "I have still your sweater! I will go to my room and take it off"

"No you can have it but give I tot me one time back" Helaughedt

Okay, thanks" I smiled. I watched him go away but then Nat closed the door in front of me...

Sorry that I didn'tuploadd so long but I was busy :))