𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 18

He pulled me upstairs taking me to his room and slamming the door shut, he threw me on the bed and I crawled up till my back was against the headboard.

"Oh are you scared baby?" He asked as if he was concerned, but I knew he didn't care. I shock my head.

"Why should I be?" I asked leaning forward. He looked to his right letting out a sigh.

"You know how hot you looked tonight? How hard it was to keep myself under control? And then you go on a flirt with my friends right in front of me?" He laughed, I just stared at him.

"It wasn't flirting, I was just complementing them, that's all." I said coming to the end of the bed right in front of him.

"Oh trust me baby, it was flirting." He said grabbing my chin pulling my head up.

"You know it's not nice to tease me, I don't like to be teased." he said backing up letting go of my chin.

"How was I teasing you?" I asked trying to provoke him, I was excited to see where this was going.

"It wasn't just me you were teasing, everybody else was enjoying the view, the dress that hugs your body so nicely, fits like a glove." He said coming back over to me.

"How your hair gently move when you walked, along with your hips. The faint smell of vanilla you left as you walked by." He said get closer to my face, my breathing hitched.

"I saw everybody watching, it was hard not to slam you on the table and show everyone that you belong to me." He said now right into my ear, my panties pooled. He came up again looking at me.

"Lay flat on the bed for me." He said as I did what he said laying flat so I was looking at the ceiling, he walked away and grabbed something from his closet. When he came back I lifted my head to see what it was. There was a red box with a black lock on it, he opened it up but I couldn't see anything.

"You don't know how badly I've wanted to do this since I saw you, god your so hot." He said crawling over top of me, I could hear the sound of metal follow. He grabbed my hand placing one cuff on one hand and then on the other, he then placed my hands up over the head board.

"Wha-what are you doing?" I asked a bit concerned. He place a finger to my lip.

"Shh, you'll be okay." He smirked getting off of me. He got up staring at me for a second, he placed the box down on the ground. He slowly unbuttoned his shirt keeping eye contact with me, I watch as every button he undid I could see his abs, he pulled his shirt off and came back over to be beside the bed sitting down.

"Look at you." He said running his hand down my side, I gasped.

"Cuffed to my bed, all innocently." He smirked, I can't lie when I say I was dripping at this point. He climbed over top of me again and kissed me, he forced his tongue in my mouth exploring it, his hands warned up and down my body giving me goosebumps, made his was down my face and neck to my chest, pulling down the dress at the top a bit to expose more of me.

"Hate to ruin such a pretty dress." He said before tearing it in half, I gasped.

"Shit your so sexy." He said admiring my body, he kissed down my stomach making his way to my panties kissing my covered core, I arched my back and he grabbed my hips forcing me down.

"Don't move or make a sound unless I say so, got it?" He said sternly, I nodded. He slowly pulled down my panties as he spread my legs.

"Damn baby your dripping for me." He smirked, he placed a finger on my clit as I took a deep breath trying to stay quiet, I could feel his breath on my core, I was trying so hard not to move. I felt his lips against my clit making me gasp.

"What did I say?" He said with a stern tone, he went back down to my core kissing it softly, I bite my lip trying to contain myself. He slipped a finger inside of my pumping it slowly. I felt his tongue come in contact my clit making me let out a loud sigh.

"You like that baby?" He asked me, I nodded.

"Use your words." He said.

"Fuck, yes Jaden." I said moaning. He smirked against. He pumped in another finger keeping his pace slow but going fast now. I bite my lip to the point I thought it was gonna bleed, he kept pumping his fingers and working his tongue, I felt my high approaching as I arched my back, he stopped pushing me down and hovering over me.

"What did I tell you." He said looking at me, I didn't say anything. He sat up beside me looking at me moving his eyes down my body. I was out of breath.

"Tired already?" He smirked, I shook my head.

"Good, cause were just starting." He smirked crawling over me again, he kissed me roughly sticking his tongue back in my mouth, I groaned and he smirked, he pulled away standing up and pulling down his pants and boxers, his hard on flung out hitting his stomach. He came over to me un-handcuffing me.

"Get on your knees." He said sitting on the bed, I got off the bed falling down on my knees, he smirked at me down in front of him.

"Look at you, despite for me." He said holding my chin.

"Suck it." He said, I did as he said grabbing his shaft and placing it in my mouth, he threw his head back grabbing my hair and forming a ponytail on my head, I kept my head going up and down at a slow pace until he pushed me down all the way till I gagged.

"Shit baby just like that." He said, I went faster gagging ever time he touch the back of my throat, I loved that I was making him feel this way, the way his muscles clenched, the way his head fell back and his eyes squeezed shut. He pushed my head up and down faster until I felt a warm, seedy and salty liquid flow down my throat, I used my thumb to clean my lips making him groan.

"Fuck." He said grabbing pulling me up into his lap kissing me roughly, I ran my hands through his hair pulling on it making him groan in my mouth, he pulled us back so his back was against headboard.

"Ride me. And I wanna hear you baby." He said and I listened, I hovered over his dick lining him up with me and gently fell down on him making both of us let out a moan. He placed his hands on my hips guiding up and down, I kept my pace slow at first the eventually going fast.

"Shit baby you look so hot riding my cock." He said kissing my neck, I threw my head back. I went faster with the help of his hands on my hips, I could feel him hit all the right spot. I felt my high approaching again as I clenched my walls around him, he moaned so I did it again and I felt him twitch in me, we both reached our highs as I slowed down falling into his chest, he grabbed my waist holding him close and kissing my forehead. We stayed like this for a few minutes until he helped me off him grabbing a towel to clean us up. I flopped in bed and he pulled the covers over both of us. I rolled over and placed my head on his chest, the last thing I remember was him wrapping his arms around my pulling me on top of him before I drifted to sleep.